“Consistently good”

Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 16 November 2017

I have been going to this noodle house for years and can honestly say that they aim to please, their soup and other items on menu are always tasty. This is a family business and I don’t hesitate in recommending to others.

Reviewed 23 September 2017

Excellent !! Could not have a more fresh Pho soup ! Love the fresh broth and well selected vegetables. Great service as well. Best Pho ever !

Reviewed 3 September 2017

Quick and friendly service, cheap vegetarian options and excellent spring rolls. The vegetarian pho is not recommended - it included soggy tofu and overly large vegetables (not cut small enough).

Reviewed 20 July 2017

My first time in this location on Somerset and Bronson. I ordered Summer Shrimp Rolls and Medium Pho chicken and rare beef. The broth was amazing (actually taste like good broth not just water down). The place looks clean and proper. Service was decent similiar like any other pho restaurants on somerset. I would definitely come back here again...maybe sometime this week.

Reviewed 24 May 2017

if you like small, local authentic food, come here.

Atmosphere: cramped, my sweater smelled like restaurant after. No worries. All part of the charm
Service: fast and friendly. I actually flagged down the server. I'm OK with that.
Food: authentic, fast and hot. Good portion size and pricing.
Would go again and look forward to it and I'm a foodie and have eaten tonnes of Asian cuisine.

I have never yet used 'Excellent' as my rating. Ever.