“Cheap and quick Vietnamese food”

Saigon Boy Noodle House
Ranked #185 of 2,960 Restaurants in Ottawa
Price range: US$ 4 - US$ 8
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 September 2017

Quick and friendly service, cheap vegetarian options and excellent spring rolls. The vegetarian pho is not recommended - it included soggy tofu and overly large vegetables (not cut small enough).

Reviewed 20 July 2017

My first time in this location on Somerset and Bronson. I ordered Summer Shrimp Rolls and Medium Pho chicken and rare beef. The broth was amazing (actually taste like good broth not just water down). The place looks clean and proper. Service was decent similiar like any other pho restaurants on somerset. I would definitely come back here again...maybe sometime this week.

Reviewed 24 May 2017

if you like small, local authentic food, come here.

Atmosphere: cramped, my sweater smelled like restaurant after. No worries. All part of the charm
Service: fast and friendly. I actually flagged down the server. I'm OK with that.
Food: authentic, fast and hot. Good portion size and pricing.
Would go again and look forward to it and I'm a foodie and have eaten tonnes of Asian cuisine.

I have never yet used 'Excellent' as my rating. Ever.

Reviewed 11 May 2017 via mobile

Very reasonably priced Pho that you can choose from three soup sizes: small, medium, large. Small is actually quite enough for one person even when you are hungry.

Great selections for apertizer of spring rolls and rice wraps for $5 or under.

Reviewed 18 April 2017

I really enjoyed the atmosphere and service. This is not a expensive restaurant nor does it pretend to be it's good food, great value and very friendly service.

I recommend the beef summer rolls and I enjoyed my grilled beef on Vermicelli