“Spacious, clean and friendly”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Very good - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

Footprint...
“Spacious, clean and friendly”
Reviewed 28 March 2018 for a stay in March 2018

Overall, I enjoyed my stay. The staff was welcoming and friendly and I felt safe with all the stratégies on place.

The apartment was clean and spacious and I appreciated being able to cook.my meals and do my laundry.

The decor is simple, modern and functional. If I had only one criticism it would be that the mattresses are uncomfortable and that a few extra blankets and pillows would be welcomed.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing