“Never find a better soft serve ice cream shop for the price”
Review of Hollywood Cone

Hollywood Cone
Ranked #1 of 7 Dessert in Oshawa
Reviewed 9 September 2016

Price point is excellent for the quantity you receive and the quality is top notch. Add a full dip of real Belgium chocolate to make it even better.

Reviewed 8 September 2016 via mobile

This was our first trip to Hollywood Cone. The menu is large. I would suggest going online and checking out the menu first. The portion sizes are large. I had a medium cup ( sundae) and I maybe ate half. A small would have been more than enough. My friend had a cheesecake banana split and it was so big that I think they only ate a third. The only problem is seating. There is not enough seating and with the size of these delicious treats you do need to sit down.

Reviewed 29 August 2016

After having delicious subs at Subway, we stopped by Hollywood Cone, what a nice way to enjoy our weekend!

Reviewed 23 August 2016

We started looking forward to a visit from the Hollywood Cone truck, seeing it at local events and having a periodic visit on our street.....our family was so excited to have them open a store front and they didn't dissapoint.....whether you wanted a new flavor of sundae or just a plain cone it is the best soft serve ever!

Reviewed 4 August 2016 via mobile

Thought I would take my wife for an ice cream treat , googled and found Hollywood cone. We arrived around 5:30 and we must have missed the rush only a few in line. We found the biggest issue was the menu. No pictures to associate the items to what you want. This is nothing but soft ice cream decorated like a Christmas tree lots off stuff but still just soft ice cream. We ordered one Strawberry Shortcake milkshake I handed the casher a 20 and was then told there is a 5 $ deposit on the glass. So I got 2 $ back. Really kinda pricey for again soft ice cream, so it was just ok really not worth the price. Dq for half the price and no deposit told as you stand in line and order.
Will not come back way to pricey. $$$