“Hidden Gem in Oshawa”

Isabella's Chocolate Cafe
Ranked #3 of 13 Coffee & Tea in Oshawa
Reviewed 23 April 2016 via mobile

A small but warm, quaint cafe with amazing coffee, food and service! Love the couch and harvest table...inviting! In addition, they offer a few novelty gifts like Cath Kidston mugs, tins of tea and pretty note paper! Central location around the corner from the new Holiday Inn Express Hotel and La Quinta Inn and Suites. You may pass it by as it is a bit tricky to see the entrance but look for the sandwich board outside!

Reviewed 12 February 2016

My morning coffee starts here and my afternoon break here helps me thru the rest of the day. The staff is friendly and funny and food is good too!

Reviewed 27 January 2016

So this was my first time to this coffee place and there was not a soul around and man did the clerk seem annoyed that I'd walked in. Coffee was great but comparable in price to Starbucks. I'm a huge supporter of local but only if they actually want customers.

Reviewed 20 January 2016

Isabella's is another little (very little) gem in downtown Oshawa. The coffee is excellent as are the home baked scones and muffins. Isabella's has a fairly limited but delicious and healthy lunch menu and offers their own gourmet chocolate.

Reviewed 11 December 2015

I have gone to the cafe a number of times, I have been with my wife and I have also gone there on my morning coffee break. It is small inside, but its quaint and clean, music playing is usually good background music. The food is pretty good, I had a chocolate banana muffin and it tasted homemade, and then I went in 3 days in a row for a London Fog because they make it so good there. Quality products in my opinion. Will go back again.