US$ 123
  • Breakfast included
US$ 86
US$ 76
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 101/night.

US$ 94
Book now, pay at stay
US$ 77
US$ 116
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 131/night.

All reviewspool and hot tubwafflesroom was cleanhard boiled eggseasy accesscheck in was quickcomfortable staynight staywhitbycerealratesmicrowavewashroom
Reviewed 11 March 2018

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for two nights for a work event that was happening in Durham. It’s a decent hotel, booked a king bed suite but at time of check in (which was only shortly after 5pm so not that late) there were none available. They supposedly “upgraded” me to a suite in which there was an in-room jacuzzi however this was completely broken and the front fascia was even hanging off it and was on the ground.

Not sure how they do towels - there were three facecloths, one hand towel and two bath towels. Such a random number to place in a room. There was also an evident water pressure issue which made showering very annoying (hopefully this is fixed soon - front desk was aware of the issue).

Overall it was clean, if I have another local event I’d stay here again.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 February 2018

Hotel was most convenient for my business purpose and I have stayed there a number of times. It is quite satisfactory except that on this particular occasion the rate was much higher than it has been and was expected.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

We stopped here overnight. The price was great and the friendly staff gave my husband a veteran discount.
The room was clean and had a microwave, mini fridge, coffee maker and widescreen tv. The bed was comfortable and the pillows were soft.
The room came with breakfast which consisted of a hot and cold buffet. It was delicious.
I would recommend staying at this hotel.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Andy1612, Guest Relations Manager at Travelodge Oshawa Whitby, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor of your most recent stay with us. Your comments and scores are one of the best tools we have for maintaining the highest level of comfort and service that our guest expect and deserve. I'm extremely happy that you rated us very highly. We want our guests to have the best experience possible where everything exceeds their expectations, and I feel that we were able to do it with your stay.

We appreciate the feedback and look forward to hosting you again!

Reviewed 4 February 2018

I stay at this motel every week and this weekend there was hockey people there, they let their kids run wiled up and down the hallways yelling screaming, knocking on doors mine as well.I stay at this motel every week as I am working on a large construction project in the area. I called down to the front desk after I was woke at 8:45 pm after that I called 3 more times they sent security up as well the front desk person came at one time too at 9:30 I went out to confront these rude individuals and I was stopped by security funny they can stop me but not the unruly kids. this motel is full of construction workers that stay every week some even living there full time. I think hockey people should be forced out if there is more then one noise complaint after all this is a motel not the hockey rink. Very disappointed with the way this was handled, and just a note all of the construction workers are working 12hr shifts. Very disappointed Bill

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business

Dear Bill,

Thank you for sharing your comments on TripAdvisor. I am very sorry to hear about the noise issues you experienced during your stay on the weekend. We always prepare well ahead for Sport weekends and have security in place to mitigate any issues but unfortunately it wasn't enough during your stay. We will be sharing your comments with our staff and security team to ensure any issues for future are handles in a better manner. We hope that you continue to enjoy your stay with us and please reach out to us if you have any concerns whatsoever. We value your business and look forward to serving you again.