All reviews continental breakfast bagels onsite restaurant room was clean pleasant stay late check fridge and microwave stayed for one night visiting family fresh fruit easy access luba qew business maid downtown
Reviewed 6 February 2016

I have been staying at this Inn frequently, for the past 3 years, pretty much weekly the past year alone. The staff are very accommodating & the rooms are what I have come to expect. The restaurant & its staff too, are nice to be around, modify slightly the menu to suit what I prefer sometimes & always make me feel at home. The location of the hotel is ideal as well, as I do work at the Ford plant.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
Management response:Responded 7 March 2016

Thank you for your positive comments. We are pleased to hear that our hotel is so convenient to your place of work and that our staff make it feel like it is your home away from home. We look forward to serving you many times in the future.

Reviewed 2 February 2016

My wife and I stayed at this location 3 times in the last year and each time we love it more and more. The Pomidoro restaurant is by far the best restaurant in a hotel we've ever been to. And the lovely hostess Luba made our stay enjoyable and pleasant each time we've been there. It is a good feeling being able to trust that you are in good hands when she is on duty.

Highly recommend the hotel. Very clean hotel, room and a smooth check-in and checkout as well.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Joydeep V
Management response:Responded 3 February 2016

We are so pleased to hear that our personable staff were able to sway you to stay with us beyond the reviews on Trip Advisor. We want to also thank you for taking the time to write a positive review. We look forward to serving you again when you find yourself visiting the area.

Reviewed 29 January 2016

The best thing about this Monte Carlo is the Pomodoro Restaurant. I ended up eating dinner there every night. I particularly loved the grilled vegetables and the salmon. The chef has very good attention to detail. Everything was delicious. As for the hotel, the room was very comfortable. The only thing I didn't like was that when you turned on the light in the bathroom the fan went on and it was noisy. The breakfast was fresh cut fruit, pastries, yogurt and cereal, just what I like, and the coffee was good.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business
Management response:Responded 3 February 2016

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We will definitely pass on all the great comments to our chef! We will also note your comment about our bathroom fans and see how we can come up with a solution for this. Thank you and we look forward to serving you again in the future.

Reviewed 29 January 2016

Very friendly and hospitible staff. The rooms are very clean and modern and every demand was met by staff. I would highly recommend staying at this hotel for business leisure or for a mini get away. Had a great time.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
Management response:Responded 3 February 2016

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. It is our goal at the Monte Carlo Inn to meet the needs of every type of traveller/visitor we have and we are so pleased to hear that we were able to meet all your needs promptly and efficiently.

Reviewed 29 January 2016

This was excellent stay front desk staff was great and polite we will certainly stay here next time we would like to recommend our friends and relatives to stay here and have good experience housekeeping staff was great this place was very clean and neat we felt that it was worth to spend our money here

Room Tip: We were so happy with service so we left some tip for the lady
Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
Management response:Responded 3 February 2016

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel! We look forward to serving you in the future.