All reviews tim hortons front desk sectional sofa penthouse suite gas station nice patio booking site pool and sauna grand piano restaurant attached to the hotel stay there again hot tub toronto area separate bedroom early check lake ontario meeting room
Reviewed 5 June 2017

Stayed one night here while in town for a wedding. We had a King Suite, which meant a small kitchenette area (fridge, sink, microwave, small counter/drawers), large living room with sectional sofa, and a large bedroom with King bed. The bathroom was standard in size, but the rest of the suite quite spacious.

Rooms have been updated, but are still a bit drab, despite the colourful couches. Unfortunately ours smelled like in its past it had been a smoking room. Most of the furniture was in good shape, but the "armoire" (aka freestanding MDF cupboard) that served as our closet was in need of attention. HVAC worked well, and the room was spotlessly cleaned.

The hotel decor is hard to peg. Some of the decor is updated, some is 90's overload. It's a tiny little bit dreary, but also trying to be upscale (lobby, hallways all have very decorative flourishes that don't seem to fit the Quality brand!). There's a lot of space, but it doesn't feel overly warm and welcoming. The hotel lobby is nice enough, though a bit eerie in its emptiness -- the grand piano covered with a dust cover doesn't help that. We did not check out the pool or fitness room but heard good things about them from other guests.

There is a restaurant attached to the hotel that serves a large and well-priced breakfast as well as lunch/dinner. A Tim Horton's occupies another area outside the hotel. Parking was plentiful and free. There's a gas station adjacent to the hotel property, but unlike other reviewers, I feel this isn't a negative -- it's a small gas station and it's not at all next to the hotel itself.

Check in was swift -- perhaps a bit too swift, as none of the hotel amenities were explained to us -- and friendly. Staff throughout our stay were very nice. If the small worn out parts of the hotel could be addressed, it'd be a sure thing to choose this as an economical option in the area.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
QualitySuitesBronte, Front Office Manager at Quality Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2017

Dear 'McMarshall',

Thank you so much for taking the to review us here on Trip Advisor! I have shared your feedback with the rest of the team. Your valuable feedback helps us in our continuing efforts to provide excellent service and a great stay.

We hope you will choose the Quality Suites in Oakville for any of your upcoming stays and we look forward to providing you with the best service!

Dianne S.

Reviewed 31 May 2017

William at the Front Desk was extremely helpful. Excellent location with spacious, well appointed suites. They came with a fridge and microwave which were very useful when travelling with family. I would recommend this hotel .

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Good afternoon Shankha B,

Thank you very much for your positive review on the Quality Suites Oakville! We are glad to hear that you enjoyed our suites and our amenities. We have shared your feedback with William as well as the rest of the team and they join me in thanking you for your kind comments.

We hope to see you in the near future next time you are in town!

Best regards,

Dianne S.

Reviewed 23 May 2017

Each and every one of the staff is courteous, helpful and very friendly
The rooms are well appointed and the beds are super comfortable.
The hotel, as well as the restaurant and rooms are kept very clean.

Room Tip: Maybe a sofa blanket for those cool nights
Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear 'Z4297NFluciag',

Thank you so much for leaving us a review here on Trip Advisor! We have extended your kind comments to our team and we are happy to hear of your positive experience here at the hotel!

We look forward to welcoming you back next time you are in town!

Thank you again.

Dianne Soriano
Guest Relations Manager

Reviewed 28 March 2017

I had a very nice room. The bed, pillows and bedding wer super comfortable. I had a separate bedroom and the living room had a sectional leather sofa with a huge tv! And the service was super friendly. It's nice when you feel the staff do really care.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
QualitySuitesBronte, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2017

Dear Randa,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review. I have shared your comments with our staff and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. We look forward to welcoming you back next time you are in town.

Have a wonderful day!

Dianne

Reviewed 19 March 2017

I have had the opportunity of staying at this establishment for a couple of days while in Toronto on business. The front desk staff are GREAT at helping with things, like printing up a map, to an establishment, I had to visit, they were also quite helpful with the INTERNET, when I was encountering problems and I had forgotten my CHARGER for the dreaded cell phone. HOWEVER, once again, the FRONT DESK STAFF rose to the occasion and helped me out with my problems. The staff are great, the rooms are clean, the only problem, that they couldn't eliminate or deal with, was the noise of the cleaning up, as I was busy all night and trying to sleep during the day-time. LOL

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
QualitySuitesBronte, Front Office Manager at Quality Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2017

Dear Paul M,

Thank you for taking the time to give us your positive feedback! I have relayed your comments to our staff and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. We hope you will choose the Quality Suites for any of your upcoming stays and we truly look forward to seeing you and providing you with the best service!

Dianne