“Good food but dreadful service”

The Winery Restaurant at Peller Estates
Reserve with OpenTable
The Winery Restaurant at Peller Estates is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$ 39 - US$ 114
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining style: Fine Dining
Description: Located in the heart of Peller Estates Winery, this fine dining experience offers inventive regional cuisine paired with Peller Estates award winning wines. Executive Chef Jason Parsons works with our winemaking team to showcase wines in his seasonally evolving menu. The restaurant was recently awarded the highest possible rating for food, 'Extraordinary', by Zagat readers. Please see our website for a fantastic array of signature culinary events that will be held at the Winery.
Reviewed 26 November 2017

Our largish group - 13 people - had dinner in one of the private rooms at the Winery Restaurant. The room was beautiful (as is the main restaurant) and the food quite good with the Ribeye steaks and Icewine Lobster Linguini being standouts. However, our meal was overshadowed by dreadful service - it took close to 45 minutes for our first dish to appear and they trotted out oh so slowly thereafter. The dinner went on far too long and we all left somewhat disappointed.

Reviewed 26 November 2017 via mobile

We visited Peller Estates winery for my 30th Birthday to do a tasting!! Everyone was absolutely amazing! We had a young blonde girl (I don't remember her name) and guy named Sam helping us and they were both absolutely wonderful!! Thank you!! This is my absolute favorite winery on Niagara on the Lake!! It is a must visit for sure!!

Reviewed 23 November 2017 via mobile

My husband & I enjoyed lunch during their Fabulicious menu. Peller is one of our top restaurants & we have never been disappointed. The food & service are outstanding. We definitely recommend doing the wine pairings as it really enhances each dish.
Zero complaints or suggestions...that's probably why we keep going back.

Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

When visiting Peller you have a couple of dining options, you can either go for an upscale option or a more casual option outside near their bbq. Prices tend to be on the high side but we have been to both on numerous occasion since we have a house in NOTL.

For whatever reason, we tend to take my mom and wife’s dad to the larger restaurant inside the winery since they provide more upscale service and have nice presentation of their dishes. We tend to visit the casual outside patio when we want to grab a burger while out for a bike ride.

If you want a safe bet and don’t care what it costs, this is an above average restaurant but not our favourite nor a place we would go with a group of friends.

Reviewed 13 November 2017

Our night would have been great if they just slowed down. We had a special dinner planned and unfortunately, I was a little overwhelmed at the pace the servers were going at. It was 45 minutes from the time we sat down and selected from the preset menu to having our desert put in front of us. Normally if I was in a hurry with screaming kids that would have been fine but that night I wanted to enjoy the atmosphere, my meal, our bottle of wine at my own pace. Offering me my desert when I haven't finished half of the wine purchased was ridiculous. It wasn't like the restaurant was packed nor was it near closing (6:30 reservation) so I don't know what the rush was. Other tables around us were commenting on the same issue, comparing it to dining out on Valentine's day when the time at your table is usually max. 1 hr. This wasn't Valentine's day it was November. Sorry I"d like to say things were great, but the fact that I couldn't take my time to enjoy my meal on a Saturday night with my husband was more than annoying.