White Oaks Conference Resort & Spa(Niagara-on-the-Lake)(Great Value!)
US$ 280
Antique Slumber B&B(Niagara-on-the-Lake)(Great Value!)
US$ 172
BranCliff Inn(Niagara-on-the-Lake)(Great Value!)
US$ 206
US$ 172
124 on Queen Hotel and Spa(Niagara-on-the-Lake)
US$ 410
Agoda.com
The Charles Hotel(Niagara-on-the-Lake)
US$ 255
Priceline
All reviewsprince of walesnew fixturesshaw festival venuesthe main streetice machinedesk staffsister hotelbathroom doorexcellent locationprivate entrancekeurig coffee makerfirst floorsmall hotelfree shuttletwo double bedsair conditionerbit dated
Reviewed 28 April 2018

If we had gone at a warmer time of year, I would have had my coffee out on the little deck from the door in our room leading to outside, it was just such a lovely bonus to the room. There were two beds, a large seating area and a good sized washroom. All the usual amenities were provided. Would happily stay there again and recommend to others as well.

Stayed: May 2017
1  Thank charmainelynch1969
Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

As always, the staff at Moffat Inn were excellent. We stayed in room 123 and loved that we could pop out the back door of the room to our cars. My friend and I both found we had trouble with stuffiness/ sneezing and runny noses and I suspect it is because of all the carpeting and perhaps the age of the building? Mold? Who knows. We were blessed that we could open the door window for fresh air. Loved the fireplace - added bonus as it was a cold weekend.
The beds were comfortable and the decor was a bit aged. Lighting was low. Bathroom spotless and updated. Carpets need to be replaced.
Staff were very helpful. The foyer and sitting room in front of inn needs an overhaul. My biggest concern is unlocked doors that could invite anyone inside and being a single female that bothers me. I have mentioned this to management before and it hasn’t been addressed.
Lovely breakfast next door at Prince of Wales. Kafril and Juan Carlos are the nicest , most polite servers I have ever met.
Spa is the best too. I had a facial with Catherine and a massage with Jody. Book them you won’t be disappointed. Lots of couples enjoying their time together. Would have preferred to wait in a female only area while waiting for my services but that is just me. Some men don’t know how to sit properly in house coats - just saying . Niagara on the Lake is my go to when I need to relax - it did not disappoint!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank Barbara W
Reviewed 25 January 2018

Comfortable room and quiet! Lovely cosy atmosphere. Close to the main hub of activity and to the Shaw festival. Great service and hospitality too! The host had perfect suggestions for meals and was always available for a cheerful chat or advice. We will be coming back!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 January 2018 via mobile

Always a nice stay at this inn, with great customer service. Management is always nice and helpful. Great location for Niagara on the Lake. Good value for the money. We had a great time and we wii be back.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ejsmithejsmith
Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

We booked to rooms over the New Year. The hotel has a nice staff, clean rooms and a perfect location. Front desk and housekeeping were both friendly. The location is next to Prince of Whales. If your like me and don’t like staying at a Bed and Breakfast this is your place!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family