Shaw Club Hotel
124 on Queen Hotel and Spa(Niagara-on-the-Lake)
US$ 407
Hilton Garden Inn Niagara-on-the-Lake(Niagara-on-the-Lake)(Great Value!)
US$ 242
GardenInn.com
White Oaks Conference Resort & Spa(Niagara-on-the-Lake)(Great Value!)
US$ 324
US$ 235
Abacot Hall Bed & Breakfast(Niagara-on-the-Lake)(Great Value!)
US$ 179
US$ 188
Williams Gate Bed and Breakfast Private Suites(Niagara-on-the-Lake)(Great Value!)
US$ 240
Serendipity Bed & Breakfast(Niagara-on-the-Lake)(Great Value!)
US$ 196
Prince of Wales(Niagara-on-the-Lake)
US$ 271
US$ 258
  • Pool
Savings alert! 46% below average rates

The price you found is 46% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 477/night.

Simcoe Manor(Niagara-on-the-Lake)(Great Value!)
US$ 397
  • Breakfast included
Woodbourne Inn(Niagara-on-the-Lake)(Great Value!)
US$ 248
All reviewsbrowniezee's grillbathroom mirrorpet fishfestival theatrerain showerrain headmy husband and irooms are smallpersonalized stationarymain buildingdvd playerattached restauranthotel restaurantguest loungegift cardking bed
Reviewed 12 May 2018

Staff friendly and service very good. Food was good and good temperature to eat. The room for my husband and I was small but otherwise it was nice. We faced the parking lot which was ok. Bed was comfortable, room clean and I liked the shower. The breakfast was good and appropriate temperature. To much to eat though.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 May 2018 via mobile

Hi Folks. MajorDon again. I have been to Niagara on the Lake a half a dozen times, for both business and pleasure. This little place, a stone’s throw from the main theatres of the Shaw Festival, and the main drag, is probably the best place I have been to in Niagara and I have been to at least 4 or 5 of the other hotels. Rooms are cosy, parking is easy, staff is super helpful . The restaurant serves great breakfast, lunch and dinner fare. But the best part is the leisurely stroll across the street to the theatre. I would recommend with no hesitation, and as my readers know I am not an easy critic. Well done.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 April 2018

You won't go wrong here. Staff is friendly, knowledgeable and accommodating. Perfectly situated across the street from the festival theatre. The beds are glorious....in fact slept in 15 minutes past breakfast and they still accommodated. The restaurant is very good.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Jennifer D, Front Office Manager at Shaw Club Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2018

Thank you "travelguy002" for the fantastic review! Although I am happy to hear that you enjoyed the beds so much and were able to sleep in, I am glad you didn't miss breakfast! The eggs benedict alone are worth setting an alarm clock.

Our door is always open and I look forward to having you join us again!

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

We recently got engaged and decided on a weekend in NOTL for a wine tour and overnight stay would be a great way for our families to meet. I used Booking.com and found a great rate for 4 rooms and then booked the Sip and Savour afternoon wine tour with Niagara Wine Tour guides (check out my review). From the time we got to the Shaw Club hotel we were greeted warmly and all of our rooms were ready early. The rooms were all spacious, super comfy king size beds and all very quiet. We used the shuttle to take us to dinner at The Cannery restaurant at the Pillar and Post (dinner was delicious btw). Book the shuttle in advance - it was a cozy fit but all 7 of us managed to fit in the van. When we got back from dinner we hung out in the guest lounge and had some tea and then the fellas were able to have a few nightcaps at Zees.
This is our 3rd stay at Shaw Club and it never disappoints. The personal touches in the room, the super comfy bed and the professional and friendly staff are what bring us back whenever we’re in the area.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Jennifer D, Front Office Manager at Shaw Club Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2018

Congratulations "Foodemoiselle" on your engagement!!!! It is quite the honour to be the place you chose for your two families to come together for the first time, thank you!! It is wonderful to hear that we are your go to place when staying in Niagara-on-the-Lake.

If you need a little down time during the wedding planning, please feel free to contact me!

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Great stay. Jenn the front desk manager was fantastic. The room was so clean and modern. The housekeeping staff are great. Couldn’t find dirt even if we tried. Super clean. Would definitely be my first stop when visiting niagara. It’s clear why it is the top hotel in niagara. You need to make it yours.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear "Matt T", thank you! I truly enjoyed my time getting to know you and your beautiful wife while you stayed with us. Our team will be thrilled to read your wonderful comments...especially the 'unsung" heroes, our hardworking housekeeping team!!!

Our door is always open and we would love to have you join us again!