“Churchill Lounge: A Great Place for a Full Meal---or a Late night Snack!!”
Review of Churchill Lounge

Churchill Lounge
Price range: US$ 10 - US$ 40
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: The Churchill Lounge: Where Luxury meets comfort and quality. Step into the past with this Classic Lounge Atmosphere offering a Premium, Seasonally Inspired Menu. We have done the research to provide you with the best in Classic Cocktails, Fine Wine, Local & Import Craft Beer and a selection of Tasty Non-Alcoholic beverages. Home of the Famous "$5 Churchill Burger"
Reviewed 16 June 2018

We have eaten in Churchill Lounge for both full meals and late night snacks after theater. In both instances, the food was delicious! The main courses are presented beautifully and the service was always fine!
The decor is lovely. The main dining area and the bar tables are both pleasantly decorated. We recently returned from our fourth visit to Niagara-on-the-Lake and we will continue to enjoy the good food at Churchill Lounge.

1  Thank nyvoice98

Reviewed 8 June 2018

My wife and I took advantage of the Drunken Sailor deal: Fish & Chips for half-price if you buy a beer. The fish and chips were very tasty and were huge portions. The bartender offered me a few samples of the house draughts and I found one I liked very much; Innis & Gunn Barrel-Aged Scotch Ale. Tasty stuff. Fortunately, we only had a one block walk back to our B&B. The place itself is totally old-school with no crappy music playing in the background...quite enjoyable...laid back. Service could have been a little better, though.

Reviewed 5 June 2018

My wife and I stopped in here for a quick lunch. The Caesar salad and sandwich was excellent, the onion rings were rubbery and the beer was very cold. The waitress acted like she wanted to be anywhere else. With so many restaurants to choose from servers need to make you want to come back. We wont be coming back because of the lazy waitress.

2  Thank DJMHamilton
Reviewed 21 May 2018

Wonderful atmosphere food and service. Went there after a matinee at the Shaw Festival. Welcoming staff and an excellent selection of wine and beer. We had a delicious dinner. Certainly wiill return.

2  Thank Howard S
Reviewed 16 May 2018 via mobile

My husband and I stumbled upon this place while visiting Niagara on the Lake, and loved it. Great old school ambiance, nice selection of menu options (including a burger and poutine, which we enjoyed—although the poutine was somewhat stylized and could have used a bit more curds and sauce).

But the best part of the experience was the service. Our server, Taylor, made us feel totally welcome from the moment we poked our heads in. He was attentive and friendly without being overbearing, and always knew exactly when to come by for our next order. And we were enjoying the environment and live music, so we stayed for a while.

When we needed a little something sweet to go with our last round of drinks, Taylor came up with just the perfect creative solution. I wish every bar had someone like Taylor!

2  Thank NewYorkLu