We wanted to take a moment to thank Queens Landing for arranging our recent YPA conference from April 20th – April 22nd – it was absolutely flawless!!
Marina, the Conference Services Manager was very helpful, professional and ensured our conference went as expected. We will certainly recommend you and the hotel to our colleagues and friends!!!!!!!
We wanted to share this with you because often times we only report back when there are problems and complaints. Your staff absolutely deserves a hand and these words of praise. They were very welcoming with a smile and a warm greeting, unfailingly polite, and beyond accommodating – they were absolute consummate professionals. Particularly (and in no specific order), Paul Kurek, Eugene Tendean, Walter Masternak, Mark Sommer, Frank Ludiciani, Colleen Bailey, Anthony Feor and Josh Rempel – please thank your staff for us (we miss them already).
Thank you again for everything you did to make our YPA Conference a SUCCESS !!!!! The YPA team looks forward to our next visit at the Queen’s Landing in the near future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stately Georgian-style mansion overlooking the scenic Niagara River and Lake Ontario. #1 hotel in Ontario on Conde Nast Gold List 2010 and CAA/AAA Four Diamond Award for dining and accommodations. Conveniently located just a short walk from the town's main street and Shaw Festival. 140 elegant guestrooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Queen's Landing reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Queen`s Landing Hotel Niagara-On-The-Lake
- Queens Landing Niagara Lake
- Queens Landing Hotel
- Hotel Queens Landing