“You (the guest) are in good hands”
Review of Noble

Noble
Reserve a table
Thu, 04/03
20:00
Price range: US$ 29 - US$ 79
Description: Indulge in unforgettable fine dining in Niagara-on-the-Lake. Handcrafted gourmet cuisine and our passionate staff create the perfect experience for dinner guests at the Prince of Wales. From an upscale eatery to a whimsical tearoom, our hotel transcends ordinary dining, allowing guests to escape to a luxurious fantasy. Noble is the perfect restaurant for diners with discerning palates and an appreciation for fine things. You will be captivated by the complementary nature of the romantic setting and its equally tasty cuisine. Using farm-to-table principles along with fine local produce and traditional French influences, our Executive Chef creates elegant menus to go with each season...a true adventure for the palate! Original hand-painted art to the handcrafted rose details crown the room, and they are just one of the special touches that separate Noble from an ordinary dining excursion.
Reviewed 14 January 2019

The food was delicious, the ambiance was perfect, but the most remarkable thing about this restaurant is how the wait staff completely take care of you. Our server, Wayne, not only could explain the dishes we chose, but where the food itself came from (lots of locally sourced ingredients). He helped us choose wine to match our meals, and when he found out it was our anniversary, our dessert plate was decorated with a "Happy Anniversary" message.

Fantastic restaurant that is worthy of the name: Noble.

Date of visit: January 2019
3  Thank The_Erl-King
Shao-VintageHotels, Manager at Noble, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2019

Hello from the POW Team,

Thank you very much for choosing Noble for your anniversary!

We are thrilled to hear that you had a great dinner and we truly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience on TripAdvisor! Thank you for your kind words about Noble and our server Wayne. He was very excited to read your review as our servers take great pride in providing guests with the best dining experience.

We look forward to seeing you on your next anniversary(or sooner)!

Food and Beverage Supervisor

Write a reviewReviews (285)

Reviewed 13 January 2019

Best service ever, waitress was top notch...Kathi..very friendly, outgoing...made the visit that much more pleasant...

Date of visit: January 2019
2  Thank FOODSY826
Shao-VintageHotels, Manager at Noble, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2019

Hello FOODSY826,

Thank you for joining us for dinner!

We are pleased to hear that you had a good time in Noble with Kathi! I am excited to pass your kind words to her!

Look forward to seeing you back!

Reviewed 5 January 2019

Ms. Hao turned our experience into a very pleasurable one after a slight "mishap" Her attention to customer service was outstanding. We are repeat customers and have always enjoyed our stays at the PoW. We often stay over the Christmas season. We are returning in three weeks for the ice wine festival.

2  Thank luvs2stay
Shao-VintageHotels, Manager at Noble, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2019

Hello from the POW Team!!

Thank you so much for coming back and taking the time to write the review!

I am extremely humbled (thrilled as well) to hear that I was able to assist in providing a pleasurable experience! Your kind words certainly made my day and will drive me going further!

Thank you for your continuous support and I look forward to seeing you in a couple of weeks!

Reviewed 4 January 2019 via mobile

My wife and I had breakfast here. The server was friendly and professional. We started with pastries which consisted of 3 different croissants. Then I had the eggs Benedict, my wife the waffles. Everything was delicious!

2  Thank U5227ZOjd

Hello from the POW Team!

Thank you for joining us for breakfast and taking the time to write the review!

We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed the experience and will certainly pass your kind words to the rest of the team!

We look forward to seeing you back!

Reviewed 29 December 2018 via mobile

I had dinner on Christmas Day and the experience was generally very positive.
I did find the hosts during the day a bit unhelpful but the ladies on Christmas evening were excellent.
There were a lot of dark fibres on my table cloth which was a bit off putting and the bisque starter was not warm enough for me. However my main course and dessert were fabulous and I thought the price was reasonable for Christmas day.

1  Thank KazH-2013
Shao-VintageHotels, Manager at Noble, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2018

Hi KazH-2013,

Thank you for joining us on such special occasion!

As the entire POW Team has worked very hard to please our guests from all over the world, we are delighted to hear that you had a positive dining experience on Christmas Day. However, I will pass the issue you addressed to my team. We really appreciate your feedback and I apologize for any inconvenience you might have encountered during the day.

Wish you and your family a spectacular New Year! Hope to see you soon!