“Reasonably priced and tasty Italian”

Napoli Ristorante & Pizzeria
Ranked #10 of 583 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Price range: US$ 20 - US$ 25
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Established in 1962, we are one of the oldest restaurants in the Niagara Region. Quality food and a team of dedicated professionals is our key to continued success.
Reviewed 4 March 2012

I recently went to Napoli with my fiancé and another couple. We were in the Niagara Falls area for the night and didn't feel like going for an over-priced meal. Also did not want a meal from a chain restaurant. We were referred to Napoli by a waiter in the Niagara on the Lake area.

The food was reasonably priced and very tasty. I ate the Gnocchi and my partner had the goat-cheese filled ravioli. Would recommend both of these dishes! Wine list was not pricey as well. What we liked the most about the restaurant was that it was filled with regulars, locals and family-run.

Would eat here again.

NapoliRistorante, General Manager at Napoli Ristorante & Pizzeria, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2012

I am please to here that you and your guests enjoyed your recent dining experience at Napoli.
We appreciate that you took the time to share your experience with others.
Grazie,
Anthony

Reviewed 16 February 2012

Food was too salty - waiter even advised against freshly grate parmesan because it might "put it over the edge" (of saltiness). The host was excellent - friendly and professional. Waiter was not very knowledgable about f & b.

You definitely need reservations for this place. It was packed on a Saturday night in low season.

I would eat here again.

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent dining experience at Napoli. I am glad to here that you enjoyed your meal and that you will return to dine with us again.
We are constantly working to improve our level of service and food, so thank you for letting us know - I will continue to work with our wait staff on educating them about our dinner and wine menu.
Grazie,
Anthony

Reviewed 29 January 2012

My husband and I enjoyed our dinners very much. Wonderful food made exceptional by its freshness. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 28 January 2012

We took my staff of 13 to this restaurant for our Christmas staff party. For the next three and a half hours, we were treated to one of the best dinners we have ever had. For the next several weeks, my staff was reminiscing about the different dishes. You are warmly greeted by the owner, Anthony and served by people who feel like friends. The wines are very nice. Buen Provecho.

Reviewed 26 January 2012

Little place a little out of the way, but it was a great place to eat and had much better prices than all of the chains around here and much better food. For $15, I received an amazing veal parmigiana pannini sandwich with a salad and bread. Everything was made in house. My wife enjoyed homemade "gnocci di casa". Pasta raccomended. We would definately recommend this great place which also has great service and a great atmosphere.