“Pleasantly Surprised”
Review of Falls Sushi House

Falls Sushi House
Ranked #428 of 600 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Reviewed 14 June 2017

I'm always a little scared when I go to a sushi place I haven't been before. We went for lunch, and I couldn't believe we were the only people in there. We thought it was great. Food was good, price was reasonable. No nasty surprises as the bill came in. Hosts and servers were friendly and courteous.

Reviewed 10 June 2017 via mobile

The last time I was there, it was a lousy experience, and I'll never return. I did visit this restaurant a few years ago several times and enjoyed the food at that time. In my opinion, the quality of the food went downhill, and prices went up! For example the beef bulgogi had chewy bits of fat, so it was truly unenjoyable. I took my family for lunch. We decided on the all you can eat lunch for $19.99 pp. They charge $1 for each piece of leftover food, so we didn't initially order much food for five people (3 adults, 2 children) since we didn't know the portion sizes. We placed a second order. After that, we decided to order one more sushi roll to share, and the waiter said "this is your last order - no more food". By the way, the portions are quite small. NONE of us ate excessively. In my opinion we ate about $10 worth of food per person. I was disappointed in the food quality, that particular comment, and the unfriendly service in general. The waiter was friendly when it was time to pay the bill though. Hmm. When I was there a couple years ago, there were big tour buses stopping there. They are probably trying to make a living off of unsuspecting tourists. As a local I will never return. There are much better alternatives around for Korean food, sushi or all u can eat.

Reviewed 20 October 2016

My wife and I visited Niagara Falls, Ontario for a long weekend recently. My wife and I had a long evening one night and decided to just get take out from near the hotel. This had to have been the worst Korean food ever. So bland, no flavor and not even cooked properly. Even the white rice was terrible. I don't know if they just decided to throw something together because it was take out and near the end of the night. Not too mention it was $43 for two take out orders.

Do yourself a favor and walk down two doors to Taki! That you won't regret.

1  Thank Marc K
Reviewed 3 September 2016 via mobile

Sushi and the regular menu were horrible the service was horrible nobody spoke English no one can even understand what spicy mayonnaise is there spicy tuna tasted like a mattress. I think the water from the falls must've ran into the kitchen never going there again.
They said you have to sit at a separate table if one of you wants to get all you can eat and the other two have to sit at a different table if you want to order from the menu like it was the old Russia
Waste of money
Never again

Reviewed 22 June 2016

Service was really good, staff members were friendly. I've never tried korean food before, but I enjoyed my visit to Sushi House. For 35 CAD I had a great dinner and tried a lot of things.