“Great Food and View” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Canyon Creek

Canyon Creek
Reserve with OpenTable
Canyon Creek is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #35 of 549 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Price range: US$ 12 - US$ 37
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Canadian
Good for: Kids, Business meetings, Child-friendly, View, Bar Scene, Groups, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Cash Only, Digital Payments, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Fallsview and Murray Hill
Description: Canyon Creek Chophouse offers a casual and elegant atmosphere for lunch, dinner or late-night dining that is simply perfect.We are open every day. Sunday to Thursday Noon - 10:30pm, Friday Noon to 11:30pm and Saturday Noon to 12:30am.
Inland Empire
“Great Food and View”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 July 2012

We had requested a nice table by the window to celebrate our anniversary, and they did not disappoint. The steaks were cooked perfectly, even though one of us requested our steak halfway between medium and rare. The waitress was very friendly and helpful. We are so glad that we picked this place to dine for our only night in Niagara Falls!

• Visited July 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Buffalo, New York, United States
“Great view, tasty food & good service!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 July 2012

We have eaten here twice now and enjoyed both visits. The salmon on a plank was excellent the last time we were there. This time we split the Chipotle Sirloin Steak. We ordered it medium well, and it came out cooked perfectly. And they were nice enough to divide it for us on two plates. Also, the Thai Chicken Wraps for a starter were a tasty, slightly spicy appetizer served with peanut sauce on boston lettuce leaves--excellent!
The service here is friendly and attentive. And the hostess was willing to give us a table by the window with excellent view of the Falls.

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank Marge C
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Nice dinner, good service, nice view”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 July 2012

Our family (with 12 yr and 10 yr kids) had a nice dinner at canyon creek during our recent vacation at Niagara Falls during July 4th. my husband had a good steak dinner and I had a good seared tuna salad. Kids really enjoyed dining at a nicer restaurant and they were so nice to them. Prices were reasonable for Niagara Falls where everything is so expensive. Highly recommend this restaurant if you want a change when at Niagara Falls.

Orlando, Florida, United States
“Excellent food and service. Relaxing with a good view”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 July 2012

We had a great dinner here. They put us right in front of the windows to view the falls. The noise level was just right to make it relaxing. The view is very limited, as they need to cut their trees down some. Guessing there is some sort of ordinance or something. The view you do get is amazing. The steaks were excellent and worth the price. Sides and salad that come with it were very tasty and ate every last bit of them. Our server rocked! It is on the high side, but much more worth it than the Skylon Tower, and still not that expensive.

Visited July 2012
1 Thank GunsandHosesTravel
Chicago, Illinois
“way over rated”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 July 2012

went with my family and relatives about 10 people to restaurant based on the review and supposal 5 stars restaurant on Monday unbusy day, the waitress were friendly at first, took our order then we didn’t see her nor our appetizer for almost 20 min, and all sudden they serve us our salad that should come before our dinner not appetizer I asked for my salad with vinegar and oil it came with nothing yes no dressing bunch of green just dumped on my plate with nothing I asked the guy who brought where is my vinegar and oil he said he doesn’t know and walked away, I asked another waiterss who was passing by to bring another dressing for my salad it took them 5 minutes to get it, which during all this time we never saw our waitress nor she came to check on us. then came the disaster dinner, all cold the salmon I, my sister in-law, and her daughter ordered was not even cooked all the way through and very cold, my brother in-law steak was uncooked to his order and it was cold, my wife her prime rip is as cold as it came from the refrigerator, and the gravy on it looks very bad, we were very upset we called the waiterss and told her about it sher apology and took the food back to get us a new cooked right and hot plates, but by the time food came back tthe rest of the family had finished their food, I was never disappointed in my life like I was disappointed with this restaurant, and that is not all it was my sister-inlaw birthday and we told the waiters about it and what kind of desert to put a candell on it and serv it to her, they never did we waited half and hour after dinner no one remember nore they even came and cleaned the table from the appitaizer and dinner plates, we had to remind them, I will never come back to this restaurant nor will ever recommend any one to it.

• Visited June 2012