“WINE GLASSES”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 1 week ago

I have to say again how awesome the renovations look, and the food and service is still impeccable.
I do have one complaint though, the wine glasses that you switched to with no stems feels like you're drinking a glass of water instead of a glass of wine. I know the stem glasses break easier but I know a lot of people prefer to drink their wine in a proper wine glass. If you could, please bring back the stemmed wine glasses or maybe ask the customer what they would prefer, there might be some people that don't mind drinking out of the shorter glasses. But I bet nine out of ten people will prefer the stemmed wine glass. Thanks for listening and keep up the good work!!!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

- This is my first time eating here since about 5 years ago. The renovations they did are beautiful, but I wished the food was just as good.
- Party of 3 adults and we all agreed that the food wasn't good. Bread items were soggy, no flavor, my steak wrap was ICE cold. Not sure if it was supposed to be served that way, but I would think most steak wraps the meat would be hot? Well this was completely out of the fridge ice cold meaning it was not cooked right then.
- The alcoholic drink I had was disgusting. It tasted like bad fizzy tap water. No alcohol taste and was down right gross.
- Expensive for what we got. will not be back for a long time, possibly forever. would not recommend anyone to eat here.

1  Thank Deidra L
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

This place was a bit tired and the food inconsistent but the new owner has greatly improved the place! The place is more modern and stylish now especially in the back room. Our pizza and wings were the best we had ever had here! Bravo new owner!!!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Great home away from home bar and resto. Wait staff made you feel welcome. No request was too much. Food was what we expected... tasty and homemade. Great Italian house salad shrimp stuffed mushrooms and vegan pizza with garlic bread sticks. Wine suggested was spot on. Menu was reasonably priced. Server very helpful.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Spent an enjoyable evening with friends here! 5 people - lots of appies and delicious pasta entrees - under $200 with tip!
Service was great. New owners and restaurant had a beautiful renovation.