Open today: 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Book In Advance
In high demand - travellers recommend booking ahead!

Ways to Experience Oh Canada Eh? Dinner Theatre
from US$ 51.50
from US$ 34.00
from US$ 36.64
from US$ 51.50
1,422 results
All reviews dinner show served family style haddock pea soup roast beef talented performers cast members canadian music great talent entertaining evening marble cake audience participation great dinner the wait staff all ages whole family lots of fun
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

We've been twice, and loved it both times! Our last visit was with family from California, and they really enjoyed themselves and loved tasting the provincial dishes served "family-style" and plentiful! You are seated with other couples at a table for 8; and as we love meeting people, it was a lively, social atmosphere. Our U.S. visitors commented not only on how much they enjoyed the Canadiana content and how well the actors interacted with the audience, but how much they really appeared to be enjoying themselves! They have some wonderful singers, and that Melissa with those smiling eyes ...! We highly recommend this as a family dinner theater!

Lee S, Manager at Oh Canada Eh? Dinner Theatre, responded to this reviewResponded 4 days ago

Thank you for your incredible review of the show, eh?!
We are so touched to hear we gave you some great memories, and we hope to welcome you back again soon to any of our other productions, or another round of Oh Canada Eh. You will always have a seat here at the log cabin, EH?!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We wanted to see this show again since we last saw it for our ten year anniversary in 1999.

Great show and very educational. They do the show in a satirical way but they do point out things about Canada that one might never have known-Canadian or not. Surprisingly, there were a lot of Americans that came in-we sat with a couple of and their kids from North Carolina. And a couple from Toronto joined us as well at our table. It was good sitting with them because as a Canadian myself living in the US, it was good to keep up with things that were going on as well as sharing my experiences of living in America with a fellow Canadian. They played a medley of songs that were all Canadian or that had a Canadian connection. The food now as was back then good and everyone who worked there was polite and professional to us. The show did have some similarities and differences but that is what happens when you haven't gone for over 19 years. After the show, I told one of the people that worked there that even though I live in the US, I have never forgot who I am. This show definitely helped me with that. My only chief issue is that while many Americans come to see the show and get educated about Canada and "eh", a lot of my fellow Western New Yorkers (where I live) have never heard of it which is disappointing. Overall, I would recommend this venue to anyone for a great night out and education in a fun way.

Thank you so much for your review eh! - and thank you for the heads up on your friends in Western New York needing to hear more about us, we will certainly look into promoting more in your area. Until then, if you follow us on Facebook, please share info from our page with your friends, and help us spread the word.

You will always have a place at the Log Cabin and we will always look forward to welcoming you "home"

Until we see you again, we wish you all the best, from your friends at Oh Canada Eh.... EH!!!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

A very welcoming venue, the food was so good (and you can even as for seconds if you didn't get enough). My friend is a vegetarian, and they accommodate deliciously! Our waitress Annemarie was so fun and helpful - and she performed!! She was so great in the show too, as was all the cast! Awesome evening!

Thank you for taking the time for leave us such a great review eh!
We are so happy to know you had a good time with us, and we look forward to welcoming you back again, and hopefully soon.

Wishing you all the best until then, and once again... thank you for the kind words!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Have been twice this year. First for The Show Must Go On (which we will be seeing again in January) the ring leader has an amazingly powerful voice and presence. Our second trip this year was to the Canadian show. Lots of laughs and again, I believe her name is Annemarie, was amazing. Stole the show for me.
We have tickets for Rocky and I’m sad to see that she isn’t in it. Hope to see her in future shows.
It’s a great night out and the meal is fantastic.

Thank you so much for your review, and thank you for joining us for so many shows. We hope you enjoyed your time at the Rocky Horror Show, and we look forward to welcoming you back for: "The Show Must Go On!"

Can't wait to see you, and thank you again for your review. EH?!!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Very informal and enjoyable dinner show. Cast doubled as servers and waiters. Show was easy to hear and lighthearted. Dinner was good and the whole evening was rewarding.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I came across Oh Canada Eh? while booking a trip to Niagara Falls for my husbands and I's first anniversary. I was a little skeptical but decided to buy tickets to give us something to do one night while we were there and I am so glad I did. This show exceeded all my expectations. The performers should all be on Broadway with the voices and energy that they have. The food was also delicious- we had haddock and chicken which were both cooked to perfection along with roasted potatoes and a veggie medley that were both very good also. There was a prime beef option too, but I do not eat red meat so did not sample this- everyone else at there table seemed to enjoy it though.

2  Thank LMB1020
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

After reading all the great reviews online, my husband and I decided to try 'Oh Canada,Eh!' dinner theater instead of the usual movie and dinner date. We saw a performance of 'The Show Must Go On' and we loved it!
There was a large selection of yummy food and our waitress Anne Marie suggested we try their signature cocktail - which did not disappoint!
Once dinner was done, to our surprise, we saw our waitress on stage! She was the star of the show! She belongs on Broadway! Anne Marie's voice is so incredible that she would make Celine Dion blush!
During intermission, we were served maple cake and coffee which was so nice.I also loved how all the performers lined up by the exit door to say 'thanks & goodbye'. It was a perfect opportunity for the audience to let them know what a talented group they are - I hope they do many more shows together!

1  Thank Jane j
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My daughter and I enjoyed this show and the family style meal at this dinner theatre. The show focuses on all things about Canada from music, games, famous artists, etc. It is so funny it will have you in stiches. The food was of great variety, from chicken, beef, fish, vegetables, bread, potatoes, etc. Cocktails are not included. They have a variety of prices, depending on where you want to sit. So check it out online and go from there. Order you tickets in advance online to make sure you get a seat. This show is on the Red WeGo bus line, so make sure you give yourself at the very least 45 minutes to get there from you hotel. This is a fun evening of entertainment.

Lee S, Manager at Oh Canada Eh? Dinner Theatre, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you so much for this review eh?!
We are so happy to know you had a great time with us, and we look forward to welcoming you back to the log cabin again and again, Eh?!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

It was my first time at Oh Canada Eh and I wasn't sure what to expect. Our server Ann-Marie was very attentive and made us feel at home. The show was fantastic! I can't believe how the servers move from singing and dancing to taking care of us at the table. It was such a pleasure to watch and Ann-Marie's vocals are unreal! I hope to see her in another show soon. Thanks for such a great and entertaining night!

So happy you had a great time with us!
Thank you for leaving this great review, we are so pleased with all of our performers and their ability to make our audiences smile night after night. We are grateful for each of them.

We hope to welcome you back again to see any of the shows ahead in our schedule and until we do get to see you again, we wish you the best. EH?! Thank you once again for the review.

Reviewed 12 October 2018

Had the best time at Oh Canada Eh! A true "hidden gem" of Niagara Falls. Food was great, especially the haddock. The best part was our server and ALSO performer Anne Marie! What a surprise to see her and the others running off their feet to feed AND entertain us. I could hardly believe just how much they were moving around while smiling and singing. Anne Marie gave great service and sang the Celine Dion songs so beautifully, I nearly cried. Thank goodness for the humour mixed in. The gentlemen were also very funny and kept us laughing all night. Excellent show! If you have the chance to attend, you will be thrilled that you did.

Thank you so much!!!
Such a great thing to read and we thank you for taking the time to leave us such a glowing review.
We look forward to welcoming you back again, Eh?!