Good value and good location adjacent to many of the most expensive hotels in Niagara Falls. What you dont get is a "falls View" but get out a walk 100 yards and you are right on top of the "inclinator" down to Victoria Park. About 4 minutes to the Casino and 2 minutes to Embassy Suites.
No end of good places to explore for dining. The Keg, Appletons, and Vinni's among others just minutes away by foot. We zipped over to the Casino's $22.00 buffet with good food and lots of it.
The hotel staff, professional and friendly. Do be aware that parking is extra but that is reflected on the "Expedia" site. As for the boat launch also posted one can only wonder. The hotel is on top of the Niagara Escarpment.
So good hotel, great location, good value, friendly and professional. All that people need or should need.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One block from Niagara Falls, this hotel is only a half-block from the new Fallsview Casino and only four blocks from Clifton Hill attractions. Guestrooms in this eight-story hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access and local calls, as well as cable TV. The Comfort Inn Fallsview offers indoor and outdoor pools, hot tubs and a patio. Complimentary continental breakfast is provided daily. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia and HotelQuickly so you can book your Comfort Inn Fallsview reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Fallsview Hotel Niagara Falls
- Fallsview Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Comfort Inn