Stayed over the Family day long weekend and it was packed! The room was a good size and lots of space. Waterpark consists of four slides (two body slides and two tube slides). The water was COLD, the change rooms had four bathrooms and no change area and seating was limited. My husband and son were showering after swimming and came around the corner to a FEMALE custodian cleaning the MENS Change room. When we talked to the front desk about it there were no assurances this would be dealt with. Included in our holiday package was breakfast at the restaurant attached to the hotel. We were told there would be a 20 min wait for a table, it was an hour and then 15 minutes until anyone even asked us what we wanted to drink. Very poor organization.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Americana Conference Resort Spa & Waterpark is Niagara Falls' ultimate vacation retreat for waterpark family fun, weddings, meetings and much more! The Americana offers over 200 guest rooms ideal for couples, families, and business travelers, including kiddie bunk bed suites, and fireplace/Whirlpool suites. Waves Indoor Waterpark - a premier waterpark in Niagara Falls featuring a retractable roof, slides and more; a large outdoor recreational area and playground with gazebos and barbecues; Senses Spa & Boutique, a full-service spa for those who want to get away and relax; free wireless internet, on-site restaurant and bar and over 21,000 square feet of meeting, banquet or wedding space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Americana Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americana Hotel Niagara Falls
- Americana Resort Niagara Falls