“Hidden Gem”

Add it.
Sushi and Oyster Bar
Ranked #197 of 610 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Reviewed 23 March 2016

This hidden gem inside the Fallsview Casino should not be a secret! Always have a spot for us for lunch or dinner. Sushi is fantastic!

Reviewed 9 February 2016

We frequent this gem - sometimes for just a hand roll and a couple of pieces of Hamachi sushi - or sometimes we go all in with super size shrimp cocktail and SO delicious oysters in the half shell - Kushi is a particular favourite of ours. Their California Roll is made with real crabmeat - not the fake that most sushi bars offer.

If you sit right at the sushi bar, you will get to know some of the most amazing sushi chefs - Billy, Dill, Hiro, Ken - all very experienced, talented and welcoming.

Then, if you would like to enjoy noodles from the other side of the restaurant, you can order wonton soup that is the best we have ever had - a very tasty broth and each wonton is filled with plump shrimp. You can order it with extra noodles, if you like.

Green tea - a must with these succulent Asian delights - is brought in a teapot to share.

I highly recommend this restaurant while visiting Fallsview Niagara!

Reviewed 19 October 2015

Have relaxed and sat at the sushi oyster bar on two occasions and enjoyed both times.. They have a choice of 3 oysters and are very fresh.. We tried some sushi and that was also fresh..We will be back

Reviewed 10 October 2015

Yes it is expensive but the sushi and oysters are very fresh. Yes, it is inside of a casino but we were surprised a the great service. The service was prompt and friendly.

Reviewed 8 June 2015

My fiancee and I went to this sushi place because the casino gave us a food voucher. We would never go there without this, because it really is out of my price range. I like sushi, as long as it's cooked... which apparently, shows I don't know what sushi is. I told the waiter we wanted something not raw. By the look on his face, I could tell he was thinking, "who is this guy with his wrinkled t-shirt and messy hair... he should go find a burger somewhere."

We ended up getting a California roll, some stir fried chicken (ain't nothin like the food court, I tell you what), and a couple pieces of the raw sushi stuff. I had a little difficulty impaling the meat with those sticks, so I switched over to the fork after a while.

I think the food was good, but I felt a little out of place.