All reviewssmall kitchenetteboiled eggsquiet locationminute drivejacuzzi roommotelniagarafallsfridgeparking
Reviewed 27 June 2017

I needed a place to crash on a golf weekend and this fit the bill nicely. It's cheap, run by a cheerful, helpful family and quite clean enough. I booked the jacuzzi room which has more space but feel the regular rooms are just fine. Breakfast is a simple buffet but includes boiled eggs and the like. I booked again this year for a golf weekend - it's near Legends, Whirlpool and other terrific golf courses. As there is parking in front of the rooms, it makes things easy for getting around quickly pre and post games. It's definitely NOT fancy but if you are spending most of your time outside enjoying Niagara - who needs the Ritz.

Room Tip: The Jacuzzi suite on the ground floor is the largest room with a kitchenette and dining area if you need the space.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo
Bi B, Owner at Niagara Parkway Court, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2017

Thank you for your great rating for our business.
We will try our best to serve for every customer stay with us , hoping every traveller has a cozy accomodation out of home and have a pleasant trip to Niagara Falls.

Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

My partner and I thouroghly enjoyed our stay. We had a huge Jacuzzi tub in our room, a kitchenette, leather sofa, eating area, shower, I could go on and on .. the room was clean and comfortable. I liked how friendly the staff were. The continental breakfast was pretty good. I like that it is only about a 5 minute drive from the falls yet far enough away from all the hectic chaos of Niagara. Chippawa was a cute quaint little town. It offers a ton of different resturaunts. I would definitely recommend staying with this little family owned motel. I will return :)

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 May 2017

I returned to the Niagra Parkway Court after having a very nice experience several years ago. This is a family owned and operated motel, and they are pleasant and kind. The rooms are clean, but the furnishings are a bit dated and tired. When we arrived in the evening, after a twelve hour drive, there was no light on in the room and the wall switch was not in any obvious place. After groping for a switch that didn't work, we resorted to our cell phones to find a lamp. Wifi login information wasn't available in the room, and the staff didn't offer this information at check-in. Breakfast hours were very limited (one hour only). You can't beat the value for the price, however, and kindness carries some weight in my book. If you want a clean, inexpensive place to stay, this is a good option.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank HarpGirl207
Reviewed 9 April 2017 via mobile

When me and my wife book this motel we had very low expectations but in return this motel and staff which is run by family exceeded my expectations. We booked the Jacuzzi room which was well worth the extra money. It was very clean and modern. We met the owner the first day on checking in and told him that we were celebrating my wife's birthday and when we return to the room that night we had a Pleasant surprise of a birthday cake in the fridge awaiting us. I felt very welcomed and catered to in this motel which you will not receive in big chain hotels or resorts. It was a very personalized experience and loved it 100%. Plus they offer breakfast.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 February 2017 via mobile

The other ratings here are interesting. All 5 stars or 1 stars. It's as if one set has been put there by the owner. Anyway the hotel experience I had was the worst in my life. If I were you I would avoid this hotel.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family