All reviewssmall kitchenetteboiled eggsquiet locationminute drivejacuzzi roommotelniagarafallsfridgeparking
Reviewed 31 October 2016

My partner and I were staying for 4 days (3 nights) at this motel, he curled everyday in his curling tournament (except for the last which we enjoyed sight seeing)
We had an INCREDIBLE stay! We arrived quite late Friday night and the lady at the front desk knew our room (which we stayed in the deluxe) and was nothing but amazing the entire time, super accommodating and understanding of every situation!
The bed was incredibly comfortable, and the Jacuzzi was amazing, relaxing and soothing for my partner after a long day of curling. The TV while it was kind of small was very clear and a perfect relaxing thing to do at the end of the day! The room was clean, comfortable and cool (which I love) the nights were quiet with no disturbances!
Me and my partner had an AMAZING time and i would refer this very easy to find, comfortable, affordable and welcoming motel to all of my friends and family!!

Room Tip: Reviews that include the cleanliness Don't be afraid of something that has comments saying "outdated" as long as it works who cares.
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Amrit Jolly G, Manager at Niagara Parkway Court, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2017

Thank you for your great rating of our business! We're glad that we were able to make your stay so enjoyable and hope to have you again with us in the future!

Reviewed 28 October 2016 via mobile

I had no plan where to visit around Niagara falls, then the owner mother helped me with making a good plan!
Inside of the room I stayed in was clean, they had enough facilities, and the breakfast was so good!
It was nice staying here.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Shuntaro K
Amrit Jolly G, Owner at Niagara Parkway Court, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2017

Thank you for your great rating of our business! We hope to have you again with us in the future!

Reviewed 25 October 2016 via mobile

Excellent location, close to all amenities at the Falls! The cleanliness was exceptional! Breakfast was plentiful! Friendly service and great rates! Quiet accommodations...definitely recommend! Will be returning!

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank homefromaway2015

Reviewed 24 October 2016

I had read reviews from others and was unsure what we would be in for, but to be totally honest, it was much better than other reviews would leave you believe.

My boyfriend booked the hotel for a surprise weekend at the Falls. We are always looking for hidden gems and this to us was one of them.

The owners have done a great job trying to update the rooms. They are clean and very presentable. No Frills, but if I was looking for "Frills" I would of stayed on the strip. The carpet is in need of update, but the mattresses was very comfortable and linens newer and very clean.

My test of a room is the bathroom. Is it clean? Does it have all that you could possibly need? Is there a mold problem. And this hotel passed it with flying colours.

We loved the fact that there was a good size mini fridge, microwave, coffee pot and toaster. They even had dishes you could use, all they ask is that you clean them after using.

I am not sure what most people are looking for, but this is a well maintained hotel, clean and very comfortable.

It is away from the Falls and Clifton Hill, but it's in a nice quite area so you are missing all the "kids" partying until 6 am.

We are planning to stay here again in the future.

Please don't pass up this Motel, you may be missing out on a great deal!

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your great rating of our business and taking the time to write your great review! We are overjoyed that we were able to live up to your standards and hope we will be able to do so in the future as well. We hope to have you again with us in the future!

Reviewed 12 October 2016

As always when looking for a place to stay, I consulted Trip Advisor for reviews. For the first time ever in over five years, the reviews proved wrong and we ended up in the worse place we have ever stayed. We would definitely not recommend this motel to anyone. We initially made a reservation on line but, in checking to make sure it had been made, we inadvertently made a second one for the same dates. We were aware there might be a $25 cancellation fee but my husband called within five minutes of our mistake and spoke with the owner of the motel, explained what had happened and were told he'd "take care of it." He took care of it alright and charged us not $25 but $29. Having no choice other than paying another $29 to cancel, we kept the original reservation and arrived in town about 1:30. Although we knew we couldn't check in until after 2, we stopped by the office to let them know we were in town and hopefully get some information/maps of the general area so we could see some of the sights and then check in later that afternoon. Though the sign in the office window said "Open," the door was locked and despite ringing the bell multiple times, no one came to the door. A motel guest who saw us out front, called the office to alert them we were there but still no one came.
As for the room, there were multiple problems. The fan in the bathroom rattled the whole time it was on. Their was no stopper in the bathtub. I went to the office to inquire about an ice machine and was told there were ice trays in the refrigerator in our room. There were two electrical outlets that were accessible but only one of them worked. There were three lamps in the room but no overhead light. The lamps had rheostats but the light bulbs were not intended for use with rheostats, so they flickered all the time. The window air conditioner was too small for the window, thus light and bugs came in all around the AC. Outside, under each unit's AC was a plastic bucket; this was both unattractive and a nuisance to navigate around. The free breakfast each morning held little variety and was even more unappealing due to the fly strips that hung next to the food. A sign indicated that nothing was to be taken from the breakfast room and, if food was found in the room, there would be an extra clean up charge. On the last day of our stay, we returned to our room late afternoon to find the door ajar. When we reported this, we were told simply "Oh, the cleaning staff must not have gotten the door shut tight." There was no concern or apology. The parking places closest to the stairs were never available for motel guests but were always filled with the owners' cars.
Obviously, this establishment engages in business practices that appeared to be sketchy. The only concern of these people is the almighty dollar. What a pity that so many of us were their victims.

Room Tip: There are NO good rooms!
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple