Embassy Suites by Hilton Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel
Ranked #19 of 128 Hotels in Niagara Falls
Reviewed 24 April 2012

My boyfriend and I stayed at the Embassy on April 19th. We have a great package plan from Tripalertz. The rate was 150 and this included $40 food voucher to the keg(would NOT go there ever) its too expensive and it does NOT look like a high class restaurant to my standards. We used our voucher for TGIF I agree with other users it was expensive but I preferred there. For parking I took some tips from previous guests and we parked at the casino for $5 instead of paying the $20-$30 fee its just up the street and so convient. I loved my room we were on the 14th floor. I did not fall for any of their "upgrade" tricks. I stayed with what my package gave me. I did not join in on any of the freebies it was just too crowded for me I passed. The only complain I have is the lack of internet. Why they don't have wireless through the entire place is crazy. I'd go again but this time I would pay to have internet connected in my room.

3  Thank tanya r
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 24 April 2012

Bought a $140 package deal for one night in a two-bedroom suite.

Upon arrival we were upgraded to a king suite overlooking the falls. The unit had a two-person whirlpool tub and a separate shower. The king bed was huge - almost the side of two kings. Bed was comfortable. Not many channels to choose from on TV. There's a small fridge and a separate living room area with a second TV.

Awesome view of both the Canadian and American falls.

The deal included a $40 voucher for The Keg on the ninth floor. We reserved a month ahead of time for a window seat but didn't get it. Food was great.

Also included was buffet breakfast and an afternoon one-drink reception with some light snacks (chips and pretzels).

We also got a $50 vouchers for Dave and Busters game room which we used the next day while waiting for our VIA Rail train trip home.

Great location is a short walk to the falls and the casino. There's an hourly shuttle bus to and from the falls and downtown attractions. Lots of restaurants in the area to choose from including Margaritaville and East Side Marios. Skip the TGI Fridays in the hotel, it's way overpriced and we had chips and salsa that sucked big time.

Would definitely buy that package again.

Room Tip: Ask for free upgrade on arrival
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank uacturbo
Reviewed 24 April 2012

We stayed Mon-Thurs with a TravelZoo deal, $125 fallsview (Horsheshoe only), $40 KEG voucher, Dave & Busters voucher, shuttle pass in room 1412. The Embassy is a large hotel with lots of kids and busy even thru the week but quiet at night. Very satisfied with 2 rooms, 2 tvs, bar area and view, called for mini frig and it was delivered right away and worked well. Room had shower and a whirlpool tub but would rather have had regular tub (took almost 10 minutes to get water over jets to use and hard to get out of). Keg was pricey and so we ordered take out and enjoyed managers drink (good ceasers) while waiting 15 minutes for order to be finished and ate in room, handy to have table and chairs to use. Parking was not enjoyable, paid $20 for off site and it was very inconvenient at times, refused to pay $30 a day for valet. Looked forward to swimming but the chlorine level was high, pool is only 1 metre deep (what a disappointment) great for kids but not for my aquafit exercises. Breakfast buffet was very good, omelettes were large and tasty, lots of food to choose from. Inroom internet was $10 so used wireless in lobby or 9th floor, another inconvenience.

Nice hotel, large rooms, great view but don't think I would pay full price to stay here.

Room Tip: Rooms 1-11 have view of both falls, 12-? have Horseshoe view only.
1  Thank noah53

What is Great?
• Spectacular views of both American & US falls. Does not get better than this
• Lavish breakfast with eggs/omelette cooking stations is perhaps one of the strongest attractions of this hotel
• Manager’s reception could be fun. Each guest can get one drink
• This hotel is great value for money particularly if you have a group of 4-6. The initial room rate quoted is for 2 persons. Extra fee for each additional person. Still works out to be good deal in terms of hotel amenities costs a

What can be improved?
• Only one elevator is available for floors 12-18. This needs to be improved
• In this day and age internet access should be included in the room rent
• Room furniture and particularly the bulky old style TV needs to be replaced. The old TV gives the rooms a dated look and feel
• Additional chairs with wheels and a coffee table in each room will make the rooms more functional
• The fridge in the room is practical but tiny. A slighter larger fridge will be a value add

Room Tip: Insider Tips: • Book a room with view of both American & Canadian Falls is far superior than v...
1  Thank Nauman-M

Pro-
Sich a nice place and waoh the breathtaking view to wake up in the morning. The sunrise woke me up every morning, it was breathtaking. I was in a King Size Jacuzzi suite and beautiful!

Only tried breakfast and for a vegetarian it was as sufficient as it could be. Check in was quick and prompt. Right besides the casino and the falls, I dont thinK i can complain.

Con-
The forced valet Parking. I really dont like anyone driving my car, which was something that I disliked.

Room Tip: get the Fallsview Suite, definitely worth the price.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business