Bought a $140 package deal for one night in a two-bedroom suite.
Upon arrival we were upgraded to a king suite overlooking the falls. The unit had a two-person whirlpool tub and a separate shower. The king bed was huge - almost the side of two kings. Bed was comfortable. Not many channels to choose from on TV. There's a small fridge and a separate living room area with a second TV.
Awesome view of both the Canadian and American falls.
The deal included a $40 voucher for The Keg on the ninth floor. We reserved a month ahead of time for a window seat but didn't get it. Food was great.
Also included was buffet breakfast and an afternoon one-drink reception with some light snacks (chips and pretzels).
We also got a $50 vouchers for Dave and Busters game room which we used the next day while waiting for our VIA Rail train trip home.
Great location is a short walk to the falls and the casino. There's an hourly shuttle bus to and from the falls and downtown attractions. Lots of restaurants in the area to choose from including Margaritaville and East Side Marios. Skip the TGI Fridays in the hotel, it's way overpriced and we had chips and salsa that sucked big time.
Would definitely buy that package again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 42-story hotel located 100 yards from the waters edge in the Fallsview Tourist District, 1 block from Fallsview Casino. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, HotelQuickly and Agoda so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Embassy Suites
- Embassy Suite Niagara Falls