Stayed here Week of April 17 for 3 nights. We had a fallsview double queen with whirlpool room. The view was wonderful, however the window was dirty so hard to see. Room size was good, traveling with my husband and 2 children. Housekeeping very basic. Had to ask twice for a crib to be delivered to room. Tour staff very rude. Front desk staff and restaurant staff very nice. Buffet good, go early less crowded. Horrible smell in the lobby, like a very heavy perfume. Not sure what it was but was there the whole time. Good location. If I had to do over would have stayed somewhere else.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 42-story hotel located 100 yards from the waters edge in the Fallsview Tourist District, 1 block from Fallsview Casino. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, HotelQuickly and Agoda so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Embassy Suites
- Embassy Suite Niagara Falls