Very nice hotel, we had a fallsview room on the 14th floor. Although it was a corner room, we still had a very good view of the falls. Hotel parking was very expensive at $20 per night. Also all the establishments on fallsview boulevard charge a "fireworks tax" which was very annoying as we traveled in April and there werent any nightly fireworks, I felt as though we should not have to pay for taxes on things we would not experience. Also be sure to exchange to canadian currency as they say their money is worth more than American. The breakfast buffet was good although they only offer pork products. I thought it was very nice that during the manager's reception they had sodas, chips,pretzels,veggies and candy for both adults and children.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 42-story hotel located 100 yards from the waters edge in the Fallsview Tourist District, 1 block from Fallsview Casino. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Hilton Hotels Direct and Agoda so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Embassy Suites
- Embassy Suite Niagara Falls