Embassy Suites by Hilton Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel
  • Breakfast included
US$ 141
US$ 121
  • Restaurant
Quality Hotel Fallsview Cascade(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
US$ 95
US$ 88
Best Western Plus Cairn Croft Hotel(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
US$ 96
US$ 84
  • Pool
Skyline Hotel & Waterpark(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
US$ 167
US$ 90
  • Restaurant
US$ 111
US$ 104
  • Fitness centre
Rainbow Bed and Breakfast(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
US$ 94
US$ 88
Ramada Niagara Falls by the River(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
US$ 55
US$ 70
US$ 68
Great Wolf Lodge(Niagara Falls)
US$ 354
US$ 344
9,871 results
All reviewspretzelsthe manager's receptionkeg restaurantvalet parkinggreat viewpresidential suitetgi fridaysfree breakfastper nightvalet serviceshuttle busomelet stationan upgradeincline railwaybusy hoteltour deskwhirlpool tub
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 March 2012

Our family (my wife and our two year old) stay at the Embassy suites for two nights probably every three weeks. We love it there. The hotel has the best view and is very well maintained. We love the fact that each suite is completely closed off from the main bedroom so when our daughter is down for the night, we can still have the main bedroom to ourselves and not worry about keeping her up.
The Keg that is located on the 9th floor is huge! I've never seen a restaurant that big and serve up a great meal, although it is exspencive. We had two entree's, one glass of wine and our bill came to $120 dollars.
If they offer you an upgrade to the presidential suite, take it! Trust me you wont be dissapointed!
The main tip I can give is to park at the fallsview casino. It's only $5.00 as the hotel can cost $20 or $30 dollars a day.
Other then that, we love the place, can wait to go back in a couple of weeks!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
5  Thank caeser333
Reviewed 1 March 2012

My husband and I stayed here for 4 nights. I had never experienced Niagara Falls, and we wanted an excellent view. We had a great suite, and the view was amazing! We had a corner room with panoramic windows, and a fireplace. The breakfast was included, and was buffet style. We will definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank ikner005
Reviewed 1 March 2012

My husband, daughter and I stayed here one night in February 2012. The hotel is nice, we had a room with 2 double beds and a pull out couch. Small fridge, microwave, coffee pot was handy. View of the falls was nice, we were on the 14th floor, could have paid more for a higher floor and better view but we have been to Niagara Falls many times so that was not a huge priority. Parking is $20 off site with a shuttle or $30 for valet.
We had bought a package that included a $40 credit at the Keg and breakfast the next day. I think the Keg prices were a bit over-inflated but it was still a great meal, great service and a fabulous view. The breakfast is in the Keg and was very very good. Cooked to order omelets, bacon/sausage/hashbrowns, toast, bagels, muffins, danishs fruit, yogurt. Not a continental breakfast, but a full breakfast! The only complaint I have is the wi-fi was only free in the lobby. Really? How much would it cost to have provided it free in the room? It is within a block of the casino. Starbucks on site as well.

Room Tip: higher floors have better views but you pay for that
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank newmarkettraveller
Reviewed 1 March 2012

The hotel was great .Came here on april, checked in 2 minutes..large rooms, and clean- maybe not that new but who cares. Best view there is...I would probably go back to the same hotel If I ever came back to the falls. The price of the room seemed just right and I picked it by luck just because it was the closest I saw to the falls when I arrived in the town. I wish I stayed more than one night but I will return someday for a couple of days. Hint stay at least 2 nights here or you won't get enough.
Here I ate the best complimentary breakfast there is!!! Best view in the entire world together with a king's breakfast I don't think I will ever top this "breakfast" experience!!

Room Tip: The higher the better!
  • Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Evropi C
Reviewed 28 February 2012

I have stayed at this hotel many times for business meetings. I have also hosted conferences at this hotel The GM, the Sales Staff and catering folks have been great to deal with. We tell them what we want and they make it happen. Our 250 guests loved this place. The views from the rooms and the Keg restaurant are spectacular. The food is always great. No complaints. Its a busy hotel....all the time.... so its not a big deal to see a little wear. But its clean and very friendly. I come back all the time and book well iin advance. There is nothing more relaxing than sitting in the arm chair by the window on the 30th + floors, with a glass of wine in hand and listening to the Falls. Thanks.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business