All reviews clifton hill dairy queen within walking distance decent place to stay minute walk heart shaped jacuzzi free parking beds were comfortable motel attractions niagara falls
Reviewed 7 October 2018 via mobile

My boyfriend booked, what we saw on google looked to be a nice hotel room for us for the evening with a heart shaped jacuzzi in the room. The front desk people were in sweatpants, super unprofessional, tried charging us twice for the no refundable deposit. Our room was okay, super run down and looked like they do not maintain the rooms at all. Peep hole was clogged with a tissue and you could not see out of it, tiles missing, jets in the jacuzzi tub did not work, hair on the hotels in the bathroom, and WiFi did not work at all. Overall, bad impression, we did not stay the second night but if you absolutely need a place to stay, it was somewhat bearable. A hotel room in Niagara Falls with a jacuzzi tub in the room for $90.00 USD should’ve bed a red lighted when we booked it.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jloo2018
Reviewed 20 September 2018

Good location near restaurant, short walk to Niagara Falls

Room was ok, stayed one night, check in was quick and parking was free

Decent showers and AC was

WIFI did not work for the night I was there but would recommend staying here if on a budget

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 August 2018

Honestly where do I begin???
So, we enter the reception and the woman tells us our room isn't ready and then randomly a minute later she grabs a key and says you can have this room. I asked her if it was a nice room and she says "Yes of course it is" (MAJOR LIE).

Let's compare what their advertising says to reality:
2 Double Beds -Yes there were 2 beds

Internet - Free WiFi - NEVER worked

Entertainment - 27-inch TV with cable channels Have a look at my pic for the TV reception...it's like something from the 70's!

Food & Drink - Coffee/tea maker, microwave (on request), and refrigerator (on request)- NOT TRUE - There was no coffee maker

Sleep - Select Comfort bed, premium bedding, and blackout drapes/curtains- NOT TRUE... the curtains were very old and did not close completely and they were hanging off the curtain rod.

Bathroom - Private bathroom, shower/tub combination, free toiletries, and a hair dryer- The bathroom was so dirty I couldn't believe what I was looking at. I'm not even going to explain what I saw but you'll have to trust me on this one.

Practical - Free local calls, desk, and iron/ironing board (on request); rollaway/extra beds and free cribs/infant beds available on request-- No comment

Comfort - Air conditioning and daily housekeeping- A/C yes... daily housekeeping- NEVER!

The carpet was so dirty I can't even begin to imagine the germs and filth that was in it.

The back door to the building was NEVER locked which is a major security hazard.

The back-door doesn't have a proper spring hinge so it slams loudly all night long.

Oh I forgot to mention that we didn't have a door knob! Check out the pics

I've never stayed in a hotel this bad in my life... I'm surprised that it's even allowed to stay open with the health concerns I witnessed.
The reviews are very odd for this hotel because some visitors say it's ok while others like myself say it's a dump. To put it in perspective, if they offered me a free stay I would decline.

My final comment to the owners is this- It's ok to have an old hotel... I like old hotels... but your hotel is DIRTY and there's no need to offer people a DIRTY hotel room. Most people would be fine with an old hotel as long as you're being truthful and keeping it clean but what I experienced is beyond belief... $475 for 2 nights?? In that dump? Honestly give your head a shake!

Room Tip: Avoid any rooms near the doors...the walls shake when the doors close.
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Chaprada
Reviewed 13 August 2018

The Inn is easy to find and practically within walking distance to everything. The location is so close to my favourite Buffet restaurant and very good for an evening walk. It is away from all the rowdiness and craziness of the falls. The rooms are very basic, clean and neat for a family. I booked two rooms and one of the rooms had no toiletries - most likely just cleaned, but the front desk quickly provided the toiletries. It was easy to check in and the front desk staff were friendly. Overall, the hotel rooms are good if you are not expecting a fancy room. It could do with a bit of love by upgrading the carpets

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 July 2018 via mobile

Easy to find, close to everything. Away from all the craziness of the falls yet close enough to walk to it. Rooms are very basic, clean and neat. Front desk staff are very friendly too. There is a musty smell but once the air conditioner gets going ... the smell’s gone. Suggestion: turn it on once you checked in, go out for a walk to the fall, when you come back in, the smell is gone! Overall, it’s good if you are not expecting a fancy room.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family