Greystone Manor Bed & Breakfast
US$ 144
CrownePlaza.com
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 178/night.

US$ 175
US$ 166
  • Fitness centre
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 219/night.

US$ 193
US$ 169
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 225/night.

US$ 200
US$ 178
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 221/night.

Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
US$ 167
US$ 160
US$ 348
US$ 314
US$ 237
US$ 216
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 241/night.

US$ 193
US$ 169
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 198/night.

US$ 350
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
All reviewsjade roomother guestshouse is beautifuleach morningbreakfast was deliciousb bsniagara on the lakefresh fruitgracious hostsriver roadhome away from homebus stopa wonderful stayshort drivefalls areacanadian sideclifton hill
Reviewed 24 April 2012

We had an amazing stay at Greystone Manor. A lovely B&B, our hosts ensured we were comfortable and well cared for. Looking forward to staying there again.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
8  Thank Kris R
Reviewed 9 April 2012

My husband and I had the absolute pleasure of staying at the Greystone Manor B & B this weekend and were absolutely thrilled with our choice. All of the reviews are absolutely spot on. We have been to a few in the past few years, but this one is by far THE best one! We will definitely return and cannot rave any more about the wonderful hosts (Rob and Bill - just a pleasure to meet and speak with), their hospitality, the cleanliness, the rooms, the food and the overall experience. It was a quiet and relaxing evening and we were very pleased with the recommendations that were made for dining and relaxing in the area. Every little detail was considered and thought about by the wonderful hosts - from the moment we booked to the moment we returned home. Thank you Rob and Bill, you made our little getaway a fabulous time! We will as we assured you, DEFINITELY be back!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Shortie29
Reviewed 5 April 2012

We stayed with Rob and Bill in mid-2011 and I have been tardy in making comments - nevertheless I can say that our hosts were the most hospitable and helpful that we have had the pleasure of meeting - we came via shuttle bus from Toronto airport and didnt have a car - our hosts helped us get to local restaurants, ATMs etc, and nothing seemed too much trouble. Everything was perfect!

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Cameo5
Reviewed 23 March 2012

My husband and I stayed at Greystone Manor for three nights in March, '12. I'm a clean freak, and the place was spotless. We stayed in the Topaz room, which I highly recommend. It has it's own separate entrance, which gave us privacy, as well as a microwave and mini fridge. The bed and pillows were so comfortable. Normally I don't sleep great on my first night at a new place, but my husband and I both slept great all three nights.

There are a lot of B&B's in the area, but Greystone Manor is beautiful inside and out, and I was happy with our choice! You can walk to the Falls if you want, (although Rob offered to give us a ride), but it's uphill on the way back so we chose to drive.

I told Rob in advance I am gluten free, and he was very accommodating. Bill made delicious gf pancakes on our first day, and we also had gf muffins and toast, and eggs benedict on a gf english muffin, among other things.

My husband and I have nothing but good things to say, and next time we head up to Niagara Falls, I know where we'll be staying! This is the 4th B&B we've stayed at, and it is definitely our favorite.

Room Tip: If you're looking for privacy (your own entrance), stay in the Topaz room.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Elizabeth C
Reviewed 15 March 2012

Greyhouse Manor was just wonderful! We had the best time during our 2 night stay at Rob and Bill's beautiful home! Both of them were so pleasant and kind. They were very happy to share information about the surrounding area and they made you feel like you were apart of their family during your time there. The Jade room was beautiful, quiet, and just so comfortable! Each morning was so great to wake up to freshly made pastry and just a gorgeous array of fruits and variety in main dishes. You guys are just simiply the best! Will be coming back very soon!
Lots of love and luck,