“One of our best B&B experiences ever.”

Greystone Manor Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 67 Niagara Falls B&B and Inns
East Windsor, NJ
“One of our best B&B experiences ever.”
Reviewed 30 April 2012

We stayed 4 nights at Greystone Manor, and everything was fantastic. As all of the reviews say, Rob and Bill are great hosts and great breakfast chefs. We are normally just cereal eaters in the morning, so a full hot breakfast is a special treat, and we were never disappointed. And while one is doing the cooking, the other joins everyone at the table for lively conversations. A couple of days we sat for 1 ½ hours talking, long after we were done eating. They gave us great tips each day for sightseeing and dinner, and even drove us down to the Falls on our first day to help us get acquainted with the area. One of our best B&B experiences ever.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank dewjr
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (155)
Guelph, Ontario, Canada
Reviewed 24 April 2012

We had an amazing stay at Greystone Manor. A lovely B&B, our hosts ensured we were comfortable and well cared for. Looking forward to staying there again.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled on business
8 Thank Kris R
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed 9 April 2012

My husband and I had the absolute pleasure of staying at the Greystone Manor B & B this weekend and were absolutely thrilled with our choice. All of the reviews are absolutely spot on. We have been to a few in the past few years, but this one is by far THE best one! We will definitely return and cannot rave any more about the wonderful hosts (Rob and Bill - just a pleasure to meet and speak with), their hospitality, the cleanliness, the rooms, the food and the overall experience. It was a quiet and relaxing evening and we were very pleased with the recommendations that were made for dining and relaxing in the area. Every little detail was considered and thought about by the wonderful hosts - from the moment we booked to the moment we returned home. Thank you Rob and Bill, you made our little getaway a fabulous time! We will as we assured you, DEFINITELY be back!

• Stayed April 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Shortie29
Sydney, Australia
Reviewed 5 April 2012

We stayed with Rob and Bill in mid-2011 and I have been tardy in making comments - nevertheless I can say that our hosts were the most hospitable and helpful that we have had the pleasure of meeting - we came via shuttle bus from Toronto airport and didnt have a car - our hosts helped us get to local restaurants, ATMs etc, and nothing seemed too much trouble. Everything was perfect!

• Stayed June 2011, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Cameo5
North Branford, Connecticut
Reviewed 23 March 2012

My husband and I stayed at Greystone Manor for three nights in March, '12. I'm a clean freak, and the place was spotless. We stayed in the Topaz room, which I highly recommend. It has it's own separate entrance, which gave us privacy, as well as a microwave and mini fridge. The bed and pillows were so comfortable. Normally I don't sleep great on my first night at a new place, but my husband and I both slept great all three nights.

There are a lot of B&B's in the area, but Greystone Manor is beautiful inside and out, and I was happy with our choice! You can walk to the Falls if you want, (although Rob offered to give us a ride), but it's uphill on the way back so we chose to drive.

I told Rob in advance I am gluten free, and he was very accommodating. Bill made delicious gf pancakes on our first day, and we also had gf muffins and toast, and eggs benedict on a gf english muffin, among other things.

My husband and I have nothing but good things to say, and next time we head up to Niagara Falls, I know where we'll be staying! This is the 4th B&B we've stayed at, and it is definitely our favorite.

Room Tip: If you're looking for privacy (your own entrance), stay in the Topaz room.