“A beautiful location with quick access to...”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Pat's Country Home

Fully equipped kitchen & entrance into the unit Dining area
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
our home
Fully equipped kitchen & entrance into the unit
Dining area
Double sofa bed and 42 inch satellite TV
BEDROOM WITH QUEEN BED
Restroom
back yard CHARCOAL BBQ / fire pit
COVERED GAS BBQ PATTIO
COVERED GAS BBQ PATTIO
pond and windmill
play area for small children
FALL AT PAT'S COUNTRY HOME
WINTER AT PAT'S COUNTRY HOME
Niagara Falls
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Sevchick2...
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada
“A beautiful location with quick access to downtown Niagara Falls”
Reviewed 6 August 2013 for a stay in June 2013
person found this review helpful

Very nice, clean place to stay for a day or two to a week. It was so much quieter than staying in downtown Niagara Falls, yet still close enough to get to all the attractions downtown. Would love to stay here again!!!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The queen size bed in the bedroom was soooo comfortable!
Liked least: Nothing.
Travelling group: Teenagers
Your age range 35-49
Recommended for:
Older travelers Families with young children
crazykfam...
Ohio
“Almost like being at home”
Reviewed 25 July 2013 for a stay in July 2013
person found this review helpful

We stayed 7/20-22. Pat and Orlando are wonderful Host. At first, I wasn't sure about sharing someone else's home, but it turned out to be great. Our guest house was spotless clean and stocked with everything we needed....and more. Lots of attention to detail. Loved how quiet it was. This is the first time I remember EVER sleeping thru the night on vacation. Loved that it was in the country but just about 10 minutes from the falls. DVD collection and tourist brochures were provided which we used both. We really enjoyed the pool/grill area and my husband made some delicious steaks. Thanks Pat for giving us ice from your freezer since our freezer wasn't large enough to make ice. They went out of their way to accomodate us. Would come back in a heartbeat. I'm sure I'm forgetting something but all I can say is, skip the overpriced hotel and stay here!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Quiet and comfortable with all the extras.
Liked least: not being able to stay longer.
Travelling group: Young Children
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
Management Response
25 Jul 2013
Thank you for the fabulous review. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay. Orlando and I both love meeting wonderful people such as your selves. I have looked into an ice maker since you left I forgot they sold such a thing. Most guests never ask but there is the odd one. Take care and I hope if your ever around the area again you book with us.
All the best
Pat and Orlando
Brampton
Reviewed 20 July 2013 for a stay in June 2013

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway Older travelers
DinaBerry
Detroit, Michigan
“Comfortable”
Reviewed 5 July 2013 for a stay in June 2013

After of course we got lost Pat was going to send her husband out to find us and make sure we didnt get stuck in the ditch, how awesome is that. Pat makes you feel so at home and her place is so inviting my daughter loved the pool, my husband grilled and we all enjoyed ourselves. Very safe, quiet and secure you'll love everything about it and so close to the attractions we wish we couldve stayed longer. Ive already gotten inquiries and Im sending them your way. Thanks so much Pat!

Liked best: Location and comfort
Liked least: spiderwebs but thats everywhere
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
Management Response
5 Jul 2013
I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay. It was great meeting the three of you.
Winnipeg
Reviewed 5 July 2013 for a stay in June 2013

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing