See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 10 October 2018

Pros : Matress was good. Queen size beds (versus double in other hotels)

Cons : 15$ + tax for parking (about $20 total) in an area that is NOT downtown, totally not justified.
Antiquated rooms, dirty old carpet, mold on balcony railing. Visible mold in sink.
Major Con for me : No internet although they have 5 different routers with 5 different names. Tried the lobby, in rooms, to no avail .... Internet just does not work, or works very rarely and is extremely slow. Reception prentends it is incidental whereas based on tripadvisor reviews, internet issues are there since months or years. When I complained to reception, the guy said I will put a note in your file. Upon checkout, they did not waive anything. I bought the nights on hotwire for 60$ CAD, I ended up paying 102 per night. No fridge in rooms, no microwave, no armchair.
Bathroom door is maybe 1 foot and a half, less wide than the norm. You need to enter sideways.
I had a view on a dump. I know it is not the hotel's fault but still ...
Waiting for check-in is about 45 to 60 minutes. There is only 1 person for checkin. Late hours or early morning, there is no one attending reception.
I asked for extra towels, was told ok, did not get them. Next day morning I went to reception and asked for the towels, receptionist asked housekeeping on walkie talkie to get him 3 towels, housekeeping came back saying she only found 2 ...

Room tip: stay away from this hotel
Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Inspire820273, Front Desk at Days Inn - Niagara Falls Lundys Lane, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2018

We are happy to hear that you enjoyed the mattress in the room. They are brand new! In regards to the issues you have encountered, we are currently undergoing major renovations and working hard to correct these issues. We do apologize that your stay was not up to standard. Thank you for your feedback.

Reviewed 8 October 2018 via mobile

The tub was dirty, had the jets were either broken or super weak, Toilet was dirty, most towels had yellow staines, no bulbs in lamps, hidden fees. Booking.com said 2 nights with taxes 139 then it came out to 225

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

I am sorry that you encountered these issues throughout your stay, these issues will be corrected immediately. Thank you for your feedback.

Reviewed 1 October 2018

Stayed 2 nights, Sept 28-30, for a ball tournament that was taking place in Welland and St.Catherine's. This location was central to both diamonds and the price was good....at least we thought it was good. Most of the team parents booked this location, all through booking.com. We were given a confirmed price at time of booking that was almost $100 less than what we were charged. By the time the hotel added taxes, a facility fee AND a resort fee in addition to parking fees (what a joke!) our $100 per night turned into $150 per night. For that price we could have stayed somewhere much nicer that was clean. Half empty bottle of orange juice on the table when we arrived, no bath towels in our room just 2 hand towels and one face cloth. Large white bar of open soap that was clearly used (covered in hair) in the tub right next to the stuff the hotel provides. Bottles of shampoo and conditioner in the tub were used. One of the beds was full of what looked like cookie crumbs when we pulled the sheets back. Paid $15 a night to park (ridiculous!) and had to park my truck next door one night since the guests in the room above us were peeing off the balcony down into the parking lot and pouring their drinks down as well. They also pulled all the bedding out of the room and piled it on the balcony and smoked pot all night...the smell was pretty strong, even without any windows open in our room. Another family next to us found used underwear in their bathroom. 2 other families didn't have towels and one family had a towel with blood (fresh, not stains) on it. One family found a used toothbrush on the counter by the sink. That was just night one. Left for the day to attend the ball tourney, came back and our beds had been made (not with clean sheets...just re-made) but no garbage taken out, no towels replaced, no fresh toiletries. I had made a cup of coffee that morning and forgot to grab it from the coffee maker in our rush out the door and the full cup was still sitting in the coffee maker 12 hours later. Housekeeping was horrible at this hotel, parking fees were a joke (just another money grab) and the "resort fee" at $4.95/night PLUS a 6% service charge is a bit excessive. I will NEVER stay at this hotel again, nor will I stay at this brand/chain again. Much better options out there in the same price range!! I will say the girl at check in Friday night was very friendly. She was the only thing this hotel had going for it!

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Hi there,
I would like to apologize for all of the issues you encountered whilst staying at our hotel. These were dealt with immediately and this is not at all our hotel standard, as it is completely unacceptable. We hope you will give us another chance in the future. We are currently going through major renovations right now to provide the best service and accommodates possible to our guests. We appreciate you taking the time to send us your feedback.

Reviewed 25 September 2018

The location of this hotel is awful the appearance of the property was not good very dark in the back parking lot outside rooms give the place a dirty motel feel. I didnt even check in lost my money they would not refund. Drunk patrons on the premises. It was just a mess

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

We apologize you did not enjoy your stay with us. We are going through renovations to correct these issues. Thank you for your feedback.

Reviewed 25 September 2018

Good for the price, well situated close to the QEW, the $15 a day for parking seemed unnecessary as everyone comes by car these days. Having the clothes rack over one of the bedside tables was a poor layout.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for your rating, and taking the time to write a review. Your feedback is appreciated!