1,168 results
All reviews yogurt clifton hill overflow lot room was clean walking distance free breakfast hot tub and sauna would stay again indoor pool parking lot parking fee skylon tower per day falls hooters attractions niagara
Reviewed 6 September 2017

Overall, OK. Rooms clean, staff pleasant. Breakfast area is way to small for guests. Fourteen people ahead of me in line due to limited serving area. A separate coffee bar might have helped. Seating area also very crowded.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

Booked this room through Booking.com, procedure was quick and easy. I've always had a pleasant experience staying at Days Inn hotels in the US , UK and now I can add Canada to that list. Our ground floor room was large and clean with a king sized bed, enjoyed a soak in the bath. My only complaint is the sink is OUTSIDE the bathroom why I don't know as there is plenty of space there. Instead there was a chair in there (good for disabled guests I guess). You need to pay $10 to park your car in their car park (can't they make parking free?)and another $10 per pax for breakfast. (Scrambled eggs, sausages, cereal, fruit, pantries, yoghurt, toast, bagel, juice and cider/tea.) if you don't want to move your car, this hotel is within walking distance to the Falls (12-15 mins) . A more than adequate place to crash for a night or 2.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 September 2017

The hotel was very clean and the staff were helpful. The location was perfect. Close to the Falls, shops and restaurants ... all within walking distance. The breakfast was basic but adequate and the room rates were on the cheaper side compared to others.

Reviewed 5 September 2017

We were looking for a reasonably priced hotel that was conveniently located in the heart of Niagara Falls, Ontario. While it was conveniently located, it was an absolutely atrocious experience. I unfortunately had some work to finish up the Friday night we got in and I was promised, based on the hotel description, to have reliable internet during my stay. The internet never worked longer than 2-3 min at a time no matter where you were in the hotel. After 3 calls and 2 visits to the front desk, I was informed that they have "reset the router" several times and that their "IT specialist" does not work Fridays through Sundays. We booked a King Suite, hoping for a slightly better accommodation than a standard room. While we did not use the heart-shaped, mirror surrounded, Dumb & Dumber replica tub, the shower was dirty, the faucets leaked a noisy amount of water, the furniture was partially damaged and scuffed up from what looks like a spring break stay, and the lighting was mismatched causing evening eye sore to what should be a relaxing atmosphere. I have never regretted a budget decision more than I did on this vacation. Do yourself a favor and spend the few hundred more on the Marriott or Embassy suites a few streets over on the nice side of town. I bleached myself in my shower when I got home. Never again.
Never again.