“Decent... Clean... Convenient location...”

Days Inn - Niagara Falls Near the Falls
Ranked #29 of 128 Hotels in Niagara Falls
Reviewed 13 July 2017

My wife and I stayed here for two nights with two children aged 11 and 12. All the hotels in Niagara falls seem old and outdated... With that being said this hotel was on par. Our room was clean. The pool was decent and the kids enjoyed it. The location is great! We walked to the restaurants and the downtown night life Niagara has to offer. Never had to get in our vehicle other than to go to Marineland. Would stay again.
Not that I was naive enough to expect it but spite what the hotel name implies, you can not see the falls from this hotel.

Room Tip: If you want something to look at get the street view. If you want less noise get the back street vie...
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 12 July 2017

Never stayed in a Days Inn and wasn't sure what to expect. The hotel room definately exceeded my expectations- super comfortable bed, clean room, spacious. The only thing I would change is to have an extra outlet by the bed for my cell phone to charge (I unplugged one of the lamps instead) The front desk staff were super friendly, I didn't realize parking wasn't free though which was a suprise (charged $12). The location of the hotel was great and I appreciated it thoroughly as I enjoyed the approximately 10 minute walk down to the falls and through all the mass commercialized stores (i've been to Las Vegas and I think this competed with that experience for lights and noise in a single block! lol) Anyway, I was glad to be close to all the fun lights, noise, etc but would have been less than thrilled to be at a hotel right in the thick of it. The continental breakfast served it's purpose (i've never been thrilled with continental breakfasts) with oatmeal,bagels, toast, fruit, yogurt, cereal and some sort of baked good I didn't recognize. Overall, I would absolutely return

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

When we first arrived at Days Inn, we were open as to what it may be like based on previous reviews. Some comforts of the hotel would be the room to relax in near the pool and the beds are comfortable and clean. The hotel is located near some souvier shops and Clifton Hill, which was convenient. In fact, the girls at the front desk were even willing to send my postcards in the hotel mail.
Unfortunately, breakfast was very crowded and mainly consisted of toast, cereal, and yogurt. As for the room, there are no microwaves or refrigerators, and the wifi is very slow at most times. As a side note, there's a Hooters across the street from the hotel... All in all, if you're not going to spend a lot of time in the hotel, its fine.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

Price was a lot higher than was presented on the site that I booked it through. 2 ice machines in hotel. One at pool area and first floor. So we were on 7th floor had to get ice in a bag on the way up to room, or come all the way back down with bucket. No refrigerator in room. The positive was that it was walking distance to Clifton Hill and the falls.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 July 2017

We stayed at Days Inn, near the falls for three night at the end of June 2017. It was a great location, close to everything. We could walk a couple blocks and be right in the middle of all the entertainment. The hotel was clean and comfortable. The continental breakfast was a great addition. We did spend a little time in the hot tub, not the pool, but it looked really nice. The WEGO bus stop was just outside and we used the service daily. The front desk people were very helpful and recommended a great dinner location. I would stay here again on our next Canadian vacation

Stayed: June 2017