This was our first time to Niagara Falls, and first time at this hotel. We stayed in a two room jacuzzi suite, family of 4. Staff was friendly. We stayed here for 3 nights.
Room: clean, comfortable, nice views. We were in the North Tower, Canadian side views.
Indoor pool has a slide, is heated, fun for kids.
Different dining options, although we did not try any, only IHOP, and it was not good.
Connect by a walkway to the casino-access to different shops and casino
Within walking distance to Falls, although we chose to drive because of the weather.
There are no Luggage Carts. This is only offered by the Bell Service.
No free breakfast. Breakfast buffet options are pricey. $15-$20 pp. I don't need to spend $80 for breakfast.
Lobby area, to and from elevators, is very crowded. There is also a bar in the middle of it.
Overall, I would most likely stay here again if I'm in the area. I would have given it a 5 star if it offered a free breakfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rising 53 stories above Niagara Falls, this modern high-rise hotel offers guests luxurious accommodations, 5 on-site restaurants, superior service and the perfect location to experience all that Niagara Falls has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hilton Niagara Falls/Fallsview Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Hotel Niagara Falls
- Hilton Fallsview Niagara Falls
- Hilton Niagara Falls
- Niagra Falls Hilton
- Niagara Falls Hilton
- Hilton Fallsview Hotel Niagara Falls