We stayed 3 nights in September and really felt we'd found a gem given the price. A spacious, clean room, comfortable king size bed and just a 5 minute walk from the hotels and casino overlooking the falls. Like other reviewers we really appreciated how friendly and helpful the staff were too.
Breakfast in the hotel was economical and fine, and if you want something more up market there are plenty of other options not too far away. Our only criticism was that the airconditioner was fairly noisy but when we stayed this wasn't needed most of the time, and if I'm honest there seems to be a price point for hotels below which the air conditioners are always noisier than idea for sleeping. If you are happy to use ear plugs or this doesn't bother you, and you'd rather save your money to spend on other things (like we did) then I would definitely recommend the Rodeway Inn Fallsview. We will certainly stay here again if we visit in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rodeway Inn Fallsview is a 3-Diamond AAA-rated property located in the Fallsview Tourist District adjacent to the new Scotiabank Convention Center. In the heart of Niagara's major attractions, it is within a short stroll of the Falls, Fallsview Casino, Skylon, Journey Behind the Falls, People Mover, and much more. Guests enjoy spacious, comfortable rooms with full amenities at very reasonable rates. Two on-site restaurants, free wi-fi, ample on-site parking, and a heated outdoor pool are sure to compliment the stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, HotelQuickly and Agoda so you can book your Rodeway Inn Fallsview reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rodeway Inn Fallsview Hotel Niagara Falls
- Fallsview Rodeway Inn
- Rodeway Inn Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Rodeway Inn