3,899 results
All reviews milestones restaurant great view the concierge lounge floor to ceiling windows high floor breakfast buffet a city view room the upper floors omelette station per day canadian side presidential suite self parking whirlpool tub incline railway an upgrade wego bus
Reviewed 17 October 2014

The 5th Fl view was stunning and you could stare at the falls as much as you wanted! I highly recommend a fallsview room as its why your there right? Room was big spacious, kitchenette, microwave, small fridge, bar counter top w/2 bar stools. We were pleasantly surprised! Dining room w/4 chairs, small living room with fireplace, and flat screen. Nice.. The restaurant Milestones is average so foodies don't expect anything amazing. We didn't use pool or gym so we can not comment. The Dining room tabletop was scuffed beyond any wood cleaner, it looks terrible &shouldn't be in a suite, Rm 521. This table and chair had long strands of hair that weren't mine, gross... Walking distance to the incline rail car for 2.50 each way, which takes you down to visitors center w/ food, gift shop, and the closest view of the Horseshoe Falls where you can walk around. That will be your best value instead of taking your car and paying for parking. Great view- but wish it was inspected by a housekeeping supervisor upon anyone checking in...

Room Tip: High floor with room facing Falls..Suites are great
  • Stayed: October 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank chicklet1017
MGWManagement, Manager at Niagara Falls Marriott on the Falls, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2014

Hello Chicklet1017

I am happy to hear that you loved the view from the 5th floor Jr. Presidential Suite and enjoyed your time in Niagara Falls. I am so sorry that the room was not cleaned to our Marriott standards. We have brought this issue to our housekeeping management, and thank you for bringing this to our attention. We hope you will return to our property during your next visit to Niagara Falls. Feel free to contact the hotel directly if you would like to discuss your stay in more detail.

Regards,

Charlene

Reviewed 17 October 2014

Stayed for a week on the 15th floor, had a great view of the Falls. Room was very clean and comfortable. The pillows and duvet very cosy and we made good use of the jacuzzi tube. Staff was friendly and pricing reasonable for Niagara Falls.

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 October 2014 via mobile

Positives:

1- the view of the falls (we paid extra to get a high floor room facing the falls)

2- location. Walking distance from several restaurants.

3- free wi-fi in the lobby.

4- free printing and browsing in the business center makes it easy to print maps and directions

5- starbucks in the lobby

Negatives:

1- the front desk staff was extremely rude. She was short and curt with her responses.
I was simply asking about parking and check out procedures!

2- parking is an open lot. This is a minor thing but forces one concerned about safety to unpack the entire car before going in for the night

3- no free wi-fi. I'm sorry, if I'm already paying extra to get a falls-view room, I find it a bit ridiculous to pay even more to get wi-fi.

4- starbucks staff was rude as well. I don't know if this staff reports to hotel management or not. Customer service does not seem to be a priority at this hotel.

Stayed: October 2014
3  Thank Pooja W
4410, General Manager at Niagara Falls Marriott on the Falls, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2014

Hello Pooja,

Thank you for staying with us. I am sorry that we did not provide with you the best service when you were here. This is not the typical service that we strive to provide to our guests. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed the view and location of the hotel.

Gord Chow

Reviewed 14 October 2014 via mobile

This hotel needs a serious room accommodation update! Beds were simply awful to sleep on. Steam from the shower sets off the old style C.O detector and I had to pull the battery out of it. But hey they have one of the best views of the falls from the Canadian side.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Ed H

Hello Ed,

Thank you for your comments from your recent stay. We are working towards renovations and are currently in the final stages of design. We hope to begin this process very soon.

I hope that you will consider staying with us again.

Gord Chow

Reviewed 11 October 2014

I've stayed in 4 and 5 star hotels, but this was not one of them. The hotel needs a remodel. The furniture was worn and the entire room needed a thorough cleaning. There was only one bar of soap to shared between the jacuzzi, shower, and sink. Our room was an upgraded suite with a small alcove for viewing the falls. The view was Fantastic, however, there was only ONE chair to sit in. They advertise free Wi-Fi, but when we arrived, it was only in the lobby, you had to pay in your room

Room Tip: Get a falls view side
  • Stayed: October 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Judy S
MGWManagement, Manager at Niagara Falls Marriott on the Falls, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2014

Dear Judy S,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review.

I was pleased to hear that you have enjoyed the view from the froom as it is spectacular. However, I was disappointed that you did not enjoy your room and I sincerely apologize for that. You would be happy to hear that starting this winter our property will go through extensive renovations and upgrades to ensure our guests have a better stay.

We do hope to welcome you back next year for a better stay.

Dasha