Our family has visited this hotel many times for short stays and March break getaways. They offer you a choice of rooms in the tower or rooms surrounding the atrium-our personal choice. Yes the atrium rooms are a little noisy through the day, but the warm almost tropical atmosphere and convenience of being right next to the pool, games and bar for the adults, outweighs the inconvenience of the sound level. The value is reasonable and if you're travelling with a group of friends it's a fun place to sit, visit and if you want slip out and tour one of the greatest sites on earth-Niagara Falls.
If you're heading to Niagara Falls, I'd suggest trying to stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Niagara's most popular resort hotel, located just minutes from the Falls. This charming property features a beautiful indoor courtyard which will make you feel like you are in a tropical paradise. A welcoming indoor pool and two family hot tubs enhance this area. 167 Immaculate guest rooms, various whirlpool and fireplace rooms and suites available. Bourbon Street Bistro is poolside serving selected menu items and beverages. Enjoy the all new Doc Magilligans Restaurant & Irish Pub on site for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Featuring live entertainment four nights a week. McDonald's is on property and many other dining options close by. WEGO Falls shuttle available stops right out front of hotel. Discounted parking for only $10.00/night. Find us on Facebook to stay in the loop! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Cairn Croft Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Best Western