The room was clean and the twin Queen beds were the most comfortable we've had and we sleep in many quality hotels with very good bedding. The pillows (5 per bed) helped us luxuriate in comfort. The pool is indoors in a lush tree-lined (real!) garden with two hot tubs and a play centre for the children. The personalized breakfast was by waitress (included in the price) and the location was a bit away from the glitzy and tacky main drag of Niagara Falls. Definitely, a place where we would go for another get-away and the price was excellent. The fitness centre was more than adequate for the size of the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Niagara's most popular resort hotel, located just minutes from the Falls. This charming property features a beautiful indoor courtyard which will make you feel like you are in a tropical paradise. A welcoming indoor pool and two family hot tubs enhance this area. 167 Immaculate guest rooms, various whirlpool and fireplace rooms and suites available. Bourbon Street Bistro is poolside serving selected menu items and beverages. Enjoy the all new Doc Magilligans Restaurant & Irish Pub on site for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Featuring live entertainment four nights a week. McDonald's is on property and many other dining options close by. WEGO Falls shuttle available stops right out front of hotel. Discounted parking for only $10.00/night. Find us on Facebook to stay in the loop! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Cairn Croft Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Best Western