We booked this hotel using out free night gained through the Best Western free night program.
We have never stayed at this hotel but immediately found the hotel staff to be quite friendly and inviting. The lady at the desk showed a few rooms and we opted for a queen, fireplace room on the 5th floor. The room was very clean and quiet; not much of a view though.
We were quite close to many restaurants, grocery store, etc., as well as there being a bar, restaurant and bistro in the hotel. There is a very nice pool area where you could spend the day with the kids if you liked.
All in all, a very nice stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Niagara's most popular resort hotel, located just minutes from the Falls. This charming property features a beautiful indoor courtyard which will make you feel like you are in a tropical paradise. A welcoming indoor pool and two family hot tubs enhance this area. 167 Immaculate guest rooms, various whirlpool and fireplace rooms and suites available. Bourbon Street Bistro is poolside serving selected menu items and beverages. Enjoy the all new Doc Magilligans Restaurant & Irish Pub on site for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Featuring live entertainment four nights a week. McDonald's is on property and many other dining options close by. WEGO Falls shuttle available stops right out front of hotel. Discounted parking for only $10.00/night. Find us on Facebook to stay in the loop! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Cairn Croft Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Best Western