“Terror! Terror! Terror!”

Nightmares Fear Factory
Ranked #24 of 145 things to do in Niagara Falls
More attraction details
Owner description: Visit Nightmares Fear Factory, Niagara Falls scariest Haunted House Attraction. Over 100,000 chickened out...will you? IT'S THAT SCARY!! Located on Victoria Avenue just seconds away from the Top of Clifton Hill. Directly across from Casino Niagara and walking distance to many Niagara Falls Attractions, Clifton Hill Tourist District, and the majestic Falls itself. Paid supervised parking is available. Open Daily from 11 AM. Call for specific daily hours.
Reviewed 27 February 2012

They say over 100,000 have CHICKENED out and I thought Ya Ya YA......... but then we did it and I was terrified and I'm 6'0 250 LBS Wellllllll if your there you have to do it what an experience it is AMAZING!

1  Thank Troy D
in 12 reviews
"startled"
in 14 reviews

Reviewed 24 February 2012

We only did this because it was included in our passes. Pitch black walking through trying to follow red dots. At least they have a password you can say if you don't want to do it anymore.

1  Thank addicted2trip
Reviewed 10 February 2012

A friend and I did this and survived!
Very well done and creepy! Woould recommend this if you want to get close with who you are there with because you should stay in pairs and close.

Reviewed 10 February 2012

Okay, well first off i'm 15, so this is the kind of stuff that people my age are into.Nightmares is crazy! Its pitch black except for the extremely small laser guiding you through. I dragger my 18 year old sister in there and she still hates me for it! I told my sister that I wanted to scream Nightmares, but she didn't let me. Anyways, I survived! I recommend going to Nightmares at night personally to Receive the more scary feeling.. I hope to return to Nightmares again this summer:)

See more reviews
Reviewed 8 February 2012

Well I finally did it…One of the hottest attractions in Niagara Falls! Nightmares Fear Factory. I must say the one thing that creeps me out is not knowing what is around me, and pitch dark spaces. Both of which you cannot escape. Such a creepy feeling surrounding you and you have no idea what's coming. There was no real wait (because it was colder month) which was great, we used a coupon and got a bit of a deal which always helps. You can hear everyone inside screaming so it really sets the mood! You can find my video to see my Nightmares adventure. If you ever in Niagara Falls and you like to get freaked out Nightmares is right up your alley. I am getting chills thinking about it!