All reviews choice hotels egg patties comp breakfast room was clean fresh fruit four nights stayed here for a week toronto area enjoyed our stay small pool free parking recommend this hotel shuttle service to the airport included breakfast fridge canada
Reviewed 21 August 2018 via mobile

We had a early am flight out of Toronto so decided to leave our hotel we were in for something more convenient. The price was excellent less than half of what we had been paying. Room was clean. King size bed was just as comfortable as our Hilton hotel. The tub /shower were better as well. We left before comp breakfast so can’t speak to that. Saw kids enjoying a small pool. Lots of restaurants near by. Yes would definitely stay again.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 August 2018

We enjoyed our stay at this Comfort Inn. It was very clean and quiet. The beds are comfortable and I would definitely stay again.
We are an elderly couple and when we checked in,, the hostess gave us a room on the 3rd floor. When I mentioned my husband is 79 years old, she immediately gave us a ground floor room near an outside exit that made bringing our suitcases in a lot easier.

Room Tip: Our room was near the highway, but it was quiet...
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 August 2018 via mobile

I would like to share my terrible experience with two nights stay on July 30. I booked two nights and checked in with extra deposit. The second day when i am back from work, I couldn't get into my room. I went to front desk and was informed by them that there were three towels missing, as reported by housekeeper. If by the time i check out, they still don't see those three missing towels, i will be charged $30 each. I was shocked completely at the moment. Swear to god, i don't use hotel towels and have no idea how many towels were there. I let the front desk go with me together and we found 12 towels total. However, the attitude of front desk remains same like suspect you steal towels. They respect and trust their housekeepers rather than you as guest, regardless your explanation.

The third day i checked out. I was questioned again about towels. More questions riased like "housekeeper found three towels were missing and you are the only one stay in room.. " " How many towels you have when you checked in?" Oh god.. Who does check and count towels when you stay in a hotel? what about toilet paper, shampoo, and so on....

Generally speaking, it is radiculous hotel and staff attitude is rude. However, i understand partially what they stated many theft happen in the hotel, almost everyday and i am not the only one picked. That might be true and explains why.

However, suspect and questioning guests is not the right approach to eliminate thefts. I recommend the hotel to stamp on each towel with a Comfort Inn logo which definitely will reduce thefts.

Don't go there. it is not a safe place.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank JUNJIE W
Reviewed 27 July 2018 via mobile

We stayed here after a long day in Toronto. The bed was comfortable, the room was spacious, check in with efficient, parking was easy and Wi-Fi was fast. The only bump in the road was trying to check out in the morning. Only one person was on the desk and the giest ahead of us had a lot of questions about staying another time. After waiting in line for about 8 minutes we went in to have the breakfast. Breakfast was hot, fresh and very good. Too bad they have all the plastic ware and paper plates, all of which ends up in the trash. Overall a very good stay in a clean, comfortable hotel at a good price.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 July 2018

We took a chance on this hotel for our stay in the Toronto area based on the rating and reviews. We were completely satisfied. Everything went smoothly from check-in to check-out. The location was great for us. The room was spacious, clean and up to date.. The free breakfast was quite adequate. The parking was convenient. There is nothing to complain about. We were here four nights. I would have no problem staying here on a return trip.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family