See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 15 December 2016 via mobile

This hotel is for short time stays mostly from the amount of traffic I witnessed. I came in from out of town for the day and needed rest. From 8 am to 4 pm they wanted eighty but I paid 60. Room was quiet. The bedspread had stains on it. I don't even want to know what the stains were from but I could take a good guess. That was enough to turn me off.

Date of stay: December 2016
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank cardkleener
Reviewed 1 November 2016

I honestly don't doubt the other reviewers for what the experience could have been like.

I only needed a place to stay for a couple of hours before my flight left, and let me tell you; those evening time hours were PERFECT.

I came in with the worst expectations, considering the location and the staff were a little cold.

But the rooms were very good. It smelled a little of smoke, but that's totally understandable.

The bathrooms were quite impressive. Not sure if I was in a renovated room,but the bed and area were nice, the atmosphere (considering it was sunset) was pleasant.

Like I said, only stayed during the afternoon and evening, not overnight. Kinda hard to find a place like that, and for the price that i got it for.

Overall, I had a pleasant time.
I can't speak for anyone who had stayed longer, than I have, though.

Room tip: Ask for a renovated room if you can
Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Krynu
Reviewed 17 July 2015

i was out for the night and when I came back to my room at 5am and they had changed my key and I couldn't get in , I was LOCKED OUT, when I went to the front desk they threaten to call the cops on me. Even thou I had paid for the night, the night staff is rude and I won't recommend this to anyone,

• Trip type: Travelled solo
4  Thank Jennyjayyyz
Reviewed 4 July 2015

Thanks Nick , I read the review and let share my experience with the public in detail.

It was my second day at the Mississauga Gate Inn, went out for smoke, a young girl approach me and ask if I need a companion , I smiled back assuming it as joke and said no. She went ahead where a tall white guy was standing with a security badge under his belt talking to another girl. She said some thing to him, he nodded and another girl walk towards me and offered me " a safe environment for fun".
This was very confusing for me, as I have not seen any hotel in the world , where such activity was done under the behest of the management (as it may seems from the incident).
I am frequent traveler to Toronto ,its my girl friend home town.But this was very unique and disgusting experience, I won't be back to this Motel again nor I would recommend to any my friends.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
23  Thank Greg w
Reviewed 2 July 2015

Too noisy,escorts screaming and banging of door in middle of night. I saw a staff with security badge "too friendly" with escorts, no one is there to discipline them. This is the worst environment , I have found in Toronto or even Ontario.
According to another guest , who came from USA , an escort approached him and guaranteed a " safe environment" for fun.What on earth , this place is meant for , if it is not what is it, then do not advertise it like any other motel or hotel.
The bed sheets are not clean , spots on blankets, bath tub not cleaned , floor looks dirty.......

• Trip type: Travelled on business