See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 November 2016

I honestly don't doubt the other reviewers for what the experience could have been like.

I only needed a place to stay for a couple of hours before my flight left, and let me tell you; those evening time hours were PERFECT.

I came in with the worst expectations, considering the location and the staff were a little cold.

But the rooms were very good. It smelled a little of smoke, but that's totally understandable.

The bathrooms were quite impressive. Not sure if I was in a renovated room,but the bed and area were nice, the atmosphere (considering it was sunset) was pleasant.

Like I said, only stayed during the afternoon and evening, not overnight. Kinda hard to find a place like that, and for the price that i got it for.

Overall, I had a pleasant time.
I can't speak for anyone who had stayed longer, than I have, though.

Room Tip: Ask for a renovated room if you can
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Krynu
Reviewed 17 July 2015

i was out for the night and when I came back to my room at 5am and they had changed my key and I couldn't get in , I was LOCKED OUT, when I went to the front desk they threaten to call the cops on me. Even thou I had paid for the night, the night staff is rude and I won't recommend this to anyone,

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled solo
3  Thank Jennyjayyyz
Reviewed 4 July 2015

Thanks Nick , I read the review and let share my experience with the public in detail.

It was my second day at the Mississauga Gate Inn, went out for smoke, a young girl approach me and ask if I need a companion , I smiled back assuming it as joke and said no. She went ahead where a tall white guy was standing with a security badge under his belt talking to another girl. She said some thing to him, he nodded and another girl walk towards me and offered me " a safe environment for fun".
This was very confusing for me, as I have not seen any hotel in the world , where such activity was done under the behest of the management (as it may seems from the incident).
I am frequent traveler to Toronto ,its my girl friend home town.But this was very unique and disgusting experience, I won't be back to this Motel again nor I would recommend to any my friends.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
23  Thank Greg w
Reviewed 2 July 2015

Too noisy,escorts screaming and banging of door in middle of night. I saw a staff with security badge "too friendly" with escorts, no one is there to discipline them. This is the worst environment , I have found in Toronto or even Ontario.
According to another guest , who came from USA , an escort approached him and guaranteed a " safe environment" for fun.What on earth , this place is meant for , if it is not what is it, then do not advertise it like any other motel or hotel.
The bed sheets are not clean , spots on blankets, bath tub not cleaned , floor looks dirty.......

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business
18  Thank Nick T
Reviewed 16 June 2015

stayed here because my son was having surgery the next day early morning and just needed somewhere local to crash i am by far picky where i stay but this place seemed nice staff was ok i guess room was clean tv worked ac worked bed was comfy all was good i thought we had scored a deal and then nightfall came beer bottles being smashed escorts comming and going some girl yelling and screaming on her cell phone racoon in the garbage ok fine im on dundas st ill stay inside go to bed nope 1 am we get a call from front desk asking us to stop banging and stomping my family was all sleeping this woke us up including my 2 yr old who had surgery at 7 am next morning not impressed then i wake up about 530 am go to take shower and NO HOT WATER hot water only worked for the bath

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family