All reviews courtyard marriott standard courtyard highway side restaurants and shopping breakfast area spent two nights free wifi business area business travel pool and hot tub exercise room beds were comfortable hotel is located rooms are large convenient location definitely stay here again close to the airport
Reviewed 24 September 2018 via mobile

Have stayed at many Marriotts and this was by far most disappointing. Old, tired room! Dirty, fraying carpets. Booked a room with whirlpool tub, for some romance - but not impressed for the price we paid. Came back to our room on the second day to find our bed half made, glasses not replaced. Really disappointed compared to all of our other Marriott stays. I’d say find another hotel in the area!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard Toronto Mississauga/Meadowvale, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2018

Dear Leefit1842,

I'm very sorry that we did not provide you with the type of visit our guests have come to expect from Marriott. Additionally, I regret that you did not find us to be a good value. The details make a trip and I'm sorry we fell short in some areas. Thank you for choosing us and for your attention to reviewing our hotel.

Reviewed 23 September 2018 via mobile

The Courtyard Mariott is decently priced for the accommodations it provides. It definitely needs some upgrading as their rooms are older, bathrooms need a complete upgrade. Otherwise, service was great and house cleaning was amazing with following direction!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Raman G,

We appreciate your review. Your valuable feedback is of great importance to and allows us to monitor and continually improve our property. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to have an opportunity to serve you again.

Best,

Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

I love marriott as a chain..and this was so so. Pluses ..the desk agents were all great. Even at 1am I was greeted with a smile and they had me on the list of late night checkpoints ( I had called ahead but some hotels still giveaway rooms when it comes to late check ins). Room was standard..had the usual free amenities of coffee ..shampoo ..ect. view was of the parking lot but there's no good views in this area. It's a great hotel for business clients. Lots of private spaces in the lobby with outlets.

Now the negatives. As near as it is to the airport..the taxis flat rate was 48 bux. That surprised me for a ten mins away drive. Be wary of this when comparing hotels with or w/o free shuttle.

Second ..its near a highway with not too much around in terms of a coffee shop or food. This wouldn't be so bad except the hotel bar and cafe closes at 930am and re opens at 5pm. Not great if as a business person you are doing work at the hotel.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard Toronto Mississauga/Meadowvale, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2018

Dear travelguru19_80_13,

Thank you for choosing us. I'm glad you had a good arrival. We appreciate your comments regarding shuttle and Bistro hours; we will take them under consideration as we continually monitor our guest offerings. We appreciate your attention to reviewing our hotel and hope to see you again.

Reviewed 23 August 2018

I recently stayed here and wasnt too happy about the reception I received here. It was a cold look that I got from the person at the desk, almost as if, "what do you want" rather than a welcome to Marriott that I usually get. I guess I wasnt very good looking for this place to get the usual reception that I am used to. However the hotel is clean and very conveninent to get to places. You can have breakfast and lunch and dinner at the hotel which has a small restaurant here. So breakfast is not part of the room charges and you will need to pay extra for it.

Room Tip: Stay closer to the elevator if you want to get in and out fast as the elevators here are slow at times
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard Toronto Mississauga/Meadowvale, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2018

Dear 150wilfredb,

It was kind of you to note our cleanliness and location despite our lapse upon your arrival. My sincere apologies you found our associate unfriendly and insincere. Our associates strive to provide sincere hospitality and we clearly missed the mark. Thank you for your honest feedback which we will use to foster improvement; for that reason, we hope to see you on a return trip. We value your loyalty to the Marriott family of hotels.

Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

Very nice, clean, hotel. Reasonable priced as well. Only downside is that it is a little far from Toronto, but that is why it is cheap.

Pool was small, but very nice. Rooms were good sized and beds were comfortable.

Would stay again

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard Toronto Mississauga/Meadowvale, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2018

Dear farside41,

I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay with us. It is wonderful to know that you found our rooms comfortable. We hope to see you again soon!

Best,