All reviewscourtyard marriottstandard courtyardroom faced the highwayhighway siderestaurants and shoppingbreakfast areafree wifispent two nightsstarbucks coffeebusiness areabusiness tripexercise roomroom was spaciouspool and hot tubhotel is locatedconvenient locationdefinitely stay here again
Reviewed 9 February 2018

We stayed at this hotel for our Christmas party and it was very comfortable. Nice clean room and spacious with a couch and coffee table. The beds are comfy and the staff are friendly. There is a small store in the lobby for snacks and drinks and essentials if you forget anything.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Afreed M
Reviewed 2 February 2018 via mobile

Very nice hotel with comfortable beds. Very quiet and dark rooms, very nice for a good night’s rest. There was lots of room, good size for a family. Breakfast was excellent. Staff was very nice as well. Small gym but everything you need is there for a workout.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank ccrosthwaite
TeamConcord, Manager at Courtyard Toronto Mississauga/Meadowvale, responded to this reviewResponded 2 February 2018

Dear ccrosthwaite, sounds like from start to finish you had an excellent experience here at the Courtyard Toronto Mississauga/Meadowvale. Thank you for being our guest and we all hope to welcome you back again soon. Safe travels and hurry back!

Best,

Reviewed 29 January 2018 via mobile

Can’t go wrong with this hotel. Conveniently located next to 401. Rooms are large and very clean. Comfortable beds. TVs a little small. Had a breakfast for the four of us in the lobby which was very good. Will stay here again.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank tellurideplunge
Reviewed 2 January 2018

Stayed Dec 30 at this property for 3 reasons.
1.) LOVE the marriott hotels price and service always great
2.)it was near the Toronto Premium Outlets
3.) way better price than the hotel I booked for New Year’s Eve downtown Toronto.

This hotel is in a great location,close to restaurants and shopping.
Service was great and the rooms were clean. I had room 303
It had a king size bed ,free wifi, free parking and coffee and tea in the rooms.
It had only one large towel but that was ok ,it also had an extra pillow and blanket in the closet.
I forgot to pack toothpaste and the front desk kindly offered me a free mini toothpaste and mouth wash. We asked for a later check out so we could go eat and didn’t have to worry about leaving all our possessions in the car. They said no problem and it was no extra charge LOVE the Marriott!!!!
The check out was quick and painless .
My only disappointment was the prices at the restaurant, I guess you PAY for convenience. My egg sandwich was $8.50

I got a great deal through Expedia.ca for the hotel 105.09 for the night

Room Tip: Chose a room on higher floor so you can’t hear people walking over you.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Adventure809910
TeamConcord, General Manager at Courtyard Toronto Mississauga/Meadowvale, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2018

Dear MRS.TRAVELS.OFTEN,

Thanks so much for your feedback regarding your stay at Courtyard Toronto Mississauga / Meadowvale! We are so glad you found us to be a good value. We know you have many choices when visiting the area, which is why we always try to stay competitive. We believe our excellent staff, clean and comfortable accommodations, and prime location make us a #1 hotel choice when visiting Mississauga, and we are glad you agree! Thank you again for your feedback and your stay. We hope to see you again very soon!

Reviewed 27 November 2017

Appalled with the dirty stained bedsheets, defective buzzing sconce light, loud guests at 2:00 in the morning and the worst customer service I have ever experienced. Requested a refund and was told it couldn't happen without a manager. Went to a Four Points nearby at 2:30 in the morning and got EXCEPTIONAL customer service and a discount on a premium room. Went back to Courtyard Marriott this morning and talked to the senior person who knew of my experience and unbelievably only offered a 50% discount! Only when I said that after the room on the loud flooor I had been offered a room by the loud clanging ice machine then given the room with the filthy sheets, did she say I could have a full refund. Unbelievable! As a Gold Marriott Member I would have expected better service. Marriott, shame on you. Four Points has my business from now on!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
TeamConcord, General Manager at Courtyard Toronto Mississauga/Meadowvale, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2017

Dear lbradshaw331,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We were disheartened to read about the problems you experienced, and we hope you will accept our sincerest apology for what transpired. Our management team is taking steps to ensure future guests do not encounter the same issues. We truly hope you will give us another chance to prove that we are committed to providing outstanding accommodations and service. We hope to host you again so we can provide you with a better experience.