All reviews yogurt movie complex stayed here front desk the breakfast area great hotel included eggs lots of free parking trip home busy road complimentary breakfast small pool general manager conference room one night stay king room rooms are spacious
Reviewed 29 April 2017

We were very happy with our stay at this hotel. My mom, my 11 year old son, and I stayed here for our trip to Toronto's Ripley's aquarium. It is an easy commute to downtown Toronto. This hotel provides great customer service. The staff is friendly and helpful.
The rooms are a great size and they have lots of storage space. Super clean too! The bathrooms are bright and the showers have AMAZING water pressure (The toilet was a little noisy though). We stayed in the 2 bed room which included a mini fridge and coffee maker.
The only thing I did not like was the strong scent in the lobby and in the elevators. Since we were on the second floor we chose to use the stairs instead to avoid the perfume.
Breakfast is included and has much to choose from. Try the fresh make them yourself waffles, sooooo yummy! Also included scrambled eggs, sausage/bacon, toaster for fresh toast (different choices included wholewheat or white bread, english muffins, & bagles), yogurt, fresh fruit, juice, milk, coffee.
Will definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 March 2017 via mobile

Very Comfortable stay. Rooms were spacious, modern and clean. Even though it's on the main road, it was very quiet. The
Location is perfect. I really liked the service and friendliness of staff. I'll definitely stay here again!

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 February 2017

Stayed for 1 night in February. Very clean and modern. Got the suite style bedroom and it was spacious with a VERY comfortable bed and two tv's and a couch. Would recommend. They also offer breakfast from I think 7:00 am - 11:00.

Room Tip: Suite style rooms are very spacious and good for people travelling on business
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 February 2017

This review is long overdue, but better late than never!
Our company has been using this hotel from the very moment they opened and I can't stress how thankful I am to have dealings with such wonderful and professional staff. My main point of contact is mainly Renata, who is a true gem, what would I do without her?

Over the years, the hotel has accommodated both small and large groups hosted by our company and as always, service has been top notch, always willing to go the extra mile.
If you are looking to host a group, I am confident you will have an enjoyable experience here at this Fairfield.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank SantaClaraCSM
Reviewed 11 January 2017 via mobile

My company uses the hotel quite often throughout the year and it has always been super clean, the staff is always friendly and accommodating. I have stayed in several hotel in the general area in the past and nothing touches this location!

Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business