All reviews jacuzzi suite room was clean front desk staff enjoyed my stay hot breakfast nice stay stayed here for one night pearson airport edwards brampton iron fireplace canada highway
Reviewed 7 October 2018

The room is clean. The bed, pillows and blankets smells good..The staff was honest. I accidentally left something memorable to me and I was able to recover it. Parking has a lot of space. Free breakfast meal was worth filling. There's a lot of choices to feed your hungry apetite..

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
SabrinaM33, Public Relations Manager at Monte Carlo Inn Airport Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your feedback. We are pleased to hear that our hotel was convenient, suites well appointed and service was polite and efficient. We hope you will choose Monte Carlo Inns when visiting the Mississauga area in the future.

Reviewed 4 October 2018

Mediocre hotel, needs some updating. The shuttle was a little awkward and the location was a fair distance from the airport. No shopping or restaurants within walking distance, just the restaurant in the hotel.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank macraes2017

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your feedback. Our hotel will begin ongoing major renovations in the winter of 2018 and we look forward to welcoming you back when completed! Thank you.

Reviewed 2 October 2018

The hotel was average, not sure what I expected but it just didn't wow me. I'll start in chronological order..the shuttle from the airport took over an hour. Once on board it took 30 minutes to get to the hotel because it was shared an we stopped at another hotel first. Check in was slow..so slow that we approached the restaurant closing deadline (930pm) so my wife had to go into the restaurant and hold it open until i finished checking in (20 minutes later..people behind weren't so lucky and weren't served any food). The room was clean,although dated...very. The breakfast is confusing and annoying. At checkin they tell you free breakfast...goodnight. Show up at breakfast and they send you to the front desk, into a "special" line to collect your breakfast tickets. While I don't claim to be an efficiency expert...have you CONSIDERED giving us the tickets when we check in?? Once at breakfast the "free" breakfast consists of a bagel and juice. If you want a real breakfast then that costs you...except there's no one around to take your "order"...I was frustrated because this is an airport hotel...by its very nature they must realize their guests are normally pressed for time or on a schedule...the needless wasting of our time was ridiculous...bad management

Stayed: August 2018
1  Thank desmanda

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your feedback. We do sincerely apologize that the shuttle did take longer than expected. We have spoke to our shuttle service provider and they had an abnormal number of calls that evening. Our restaurant gladly stays open an extra hour or so after closing for guests looking to grab a bite late night, there was no need for your wife to hold the restaurant open. We do hope you enjoyed the meal. Our breakfast vouchers system works best because a lot of people do end up loosing their vouchers or accidentally throwing them out and we are unable to give new ones as they are valued like money. We are sorry if this was an inconvenience to you but unfortunately there is no way we can change this.

We are sorry if you felt that our services were slow and we will do our best to mitigate the problems you encountered. Thank you.

Reviewed 28 September 2018

We stayed here for one night after arriving at the airport just after midnight. I wrote to the hotel beforehand to check that they did airport transfers and was told that they did not do them from 1.30- 3.30 am, so we booked and hope the flight would not be delayed. On arrival at the airport I phoned up and after being kept on hole for a while was told we would have to wait 50 mins for transfer (the hotel is 20 mins away). This was too long to wait so at this time of night so we got a taxi, and a receipt, and went and checked in. The next morning, I asked to speak to the manager who listened, was apologetic and agreed to take off $50 to cover the taxi and in recognition of some problems we had with the room. Had it stayed this way, I would not have written this review. When we check out half an hour later I was informed by the desk manager that they would only reimburse the $42 for the taxi, and that as I had declined to wait 50 mins, I was lucky to get that.
As far as the room goes, when we checked in, it was a very small room, no room to open the suitcases really. There was a cosmetics stain on a pillow slip and the base of the bath was covered with what looked like spots of blood, though it was probably paint or something. We pointed this out and was given another, much nicer, room for the night. The breakfast was OKish but spoilt by a male worker who was basically rude to customers, though the other female staff were OK.
Overall, not a pleasant stay, would not go back there. The biggest problem was the transfer. I don't think that offering to get the bus to you effectively an hour after you phone, especially after midnight, is acceptable.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank TimS6188
SabrinaM33, Public Relations Manager at Monte Carlo Inn Airport Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your feedback. As we communicate to our guests, please call our hotel to book the taxi upon landing. This allows the driver time to drop off, pick up and then drop off other guests at the airport and then pick you up. Being that Pearson Airport is so large. It takes about 45 minutes to 1 hour to go through customs, and retrieve your luggage. We do apologize if you decide to take a taxi and we willfully reimbursed you for the inconvenience. We are regretful to hear that you felt that being reimbursed $42.00 for your taxi transfer was not enough to satisfy you. We are pleased that you did enjoy the second room you were placed in and trust that you had a relaxing and enjoyable stay.

Thank you once again for your comments and feedback.

Reviewed 14 September 2018

This is a budget hotel and while they do try in the end I really think that you get what you pay for ... and next time I'd be willing to pay more to get more.
PROS:
-room was clean and generally in good shape
-airport shuttle ... but I didn't use it.
-staff tries hard and is generally polite
-lots of free parking

CONS:
-complimentary breakfast is pretty basic: oatmeal (sometimes with optional cranberries, raisins, brown sugar toppings but other days just a shaker of cinnamon), cold cereal (but nothing healthy), bagels/toast and pastries, cut fruit (on my days it was mostly watermelon and melon), fresh fruit (bananas, apples, oranges) and juice and coffee.
-poor desk set up for business. Electrical outlet is not at the desk but behind the TV console.
-wifi is slow ... but it is free.
-flimsy too-low ironing board and cheap iron
-cheap plastic cups ... but they did give me a proper glass from the restaurant when I asked
-faulty key cards. Had to go back to the front desk twice to get it reprogrammed. Apparently if it's next to my phone it gets demagnetised.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank heykevinburk
SabrinaM33, Public Relations Manager at Monte Carlo Inn Airport Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear that you found so many "cons" during your stay as this is definitely not what we strive for. Our continental breakfast serves continental items, but for those who are willing to pay more and would like more, our hot breakfast gives you many hot options for only $6.00. We will be undergoing renovations in the coming months and will definitely look into the placement of our outlet as well as the quality of our iron and ironing board. We do not usually have too many issues with our key cards which leads me to think it was the batteries in your door. We will also look into this. Thank you once again for your feedback.