1,202 results
All reviews toronto airport international centre shuttle service every half hour free shuttle front desk staff next morning an overnight stay an early morning flight beds were comfortable pool and hot tub booked this hotel one night stay park and fly parking pearson spg
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed for 5 nights in a king bed room on the 6th floor. Staff were friendly and accommodating, beds were comfortable. Room was minimal but was satisfactory. Looks like the lobby has been recently renovated, and is well themed. There is one restaurant on site, the food was really good, but pricey. There is a $19 breakfast buffet in the mornings and menu items for lunch and dinner.

The shampoo, body wash and conditioner smelled like strong men’s cologne which seems weird. Many guests I knew at the hotel said they couldn’t use it for that reason.

If you’re taking the shuttle from the hotel, prepare in advance. Know where to go from each terminal, it is not clear where the shuttles are in relation to arrivals. Plus, there are 2 four point shuttles that go to two different places.

The attached picture is the view from my room.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I’ve stayed at this hotel when coming to Canada for many years. It was a bit outdated but warm and cosy. They renovated 6 months ago. The previously pretty rooms are now painted an extremely ugly greenish tinged dark grey, which makes the room seem much smaller. The desk looks like something from a carpenter’s workroom. The rug looks old, is ugly and obviously cheap because it’s already frayed around the desk. They didn’t replace the ancient and loud heater-air conditioners or the old phones. Room service used to use plates and came on a tray, now they use plastic containers and utensils (thanks for going green lol) and it comes in a brown paper bag! Toast came without butter or jam. Yuck. The cheap “leather” chair for the desk feels oily. Bathroom toiletries are now just a small bar of soap and a small unidentifed “body lotion”. No fridge. Also no coffee cups, just paper cups. Everything has been made cheaper and uglier. Even the lights over the beds were installed crookedly. The well-stocked gift shop is gone, just a few things like bottled water and chips available beside the front desk. At least the beds are good and the staff was very friendly and very helpful. I won’t be staying here again!!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
FPSTA, Rooms Supervisor at Four Points by Sheraton Toronto Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hello Anna,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at the Four Points by Sheraton Toronto Airport. As a part of our commitment to renew our property decor we have changed a few features to our guest rooms. Redefining the hotel will elevate the guest experience, so we can continue to create new memories with valued guest such as yourself.

Feedback from valuable patrons like you help us improve ourselves and exceed exceptions.

Ingrid Morgan
Rooms Supervisor

Reviewed 5 September 2018 via mobile

Enjoyed a stay here in this hotel which smells wonderfully clean. I had a large twin queen room which was tasteful, clean and had all the usual in room amenities. I appreciated the free bottle of water waiting in my room. I did not have the opportunity to use or explore any of the fascilities beyond the lobby table as I did not have time.
Very nice and friendly staff and checkin checkout via The Marriot application made this an easy experience.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 September 2018

Had to stay overnight for early morning flight, great place to stay.

Free shuttle bus to the airport, every half hour which was on time and just a short ride.

Good selection for breakfast and nice clean rooms.

Highly recommended

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Adrian H
Reviewed 25 August 2018 via mobile

I recently booked a few rooms for my daughters wedding held on the lake in Toronto, the care and attention to detail demonstrated by the front staff and housekeeping was better than any five star I have stayed at! I do not write reviews but this hotel was clean and exceptional I will only book here for my Toronto stays! Thank you to the staff not enough words to express my gratitude

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family